No announcement yet.

Terry Norris thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
    McClellan was a huge middleweight, more like a light heavyweight or even a cruiserweight.

I've seen a picture of him standing next to Michael Moorer and Mike Tyson, and he looks no smaller than either of them, only thinner perhaps.

McClellan would tower over the naturally 150 pound Norris. Gerald was big enough to withstand Jackson's best punches so I doubt Norris would be able to dent him. McClellan on the other hand would hurt Norris with every punch he landed and bully him around the ring.

It wouldn't last very long.
    Norris would be too fast for him I think. And if he landed the right punch first, McClellan would be hurt and out soon. It could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
      Norris would be too fast for him I think. And if he landed the right punch first, McClellan would be hurt and out soon. It could go either way.
      I don't think he could hurt McClellan one bit. His best chance would be to use his speed to outpoint McClellan which I doubt he could do.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
        I don't think he could hurt McClellan one bit. His best chance would be to use his speed to outpoint McClellan which I doubt he could do.
        Ok. We got to the bottom of that. Now lets return to reality. What other great 154 pounders could he beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
          Ok. We got to the bottom of that. Now lets return to reality. What other great 154 pounders could he beat?
          I think Winky Wright, Nino Benvenuti and Ayub Kalule may have been good fights for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Grow a pair of balls? MIB your some middle class toff who wouldn't even have the balls to go to a Boxing gym because you couldn't even handle the intensity of a training session, let along a competitive fight. You are one of those guys i see used to see come and go at the gym on a regular basis, you come a couple of time get licked in sparring and never show again, thats because people like you have no character, thats why you come on here to troll like a warrior because you cant do it in real life because you dont have the balls.

You talk about fights you have never seen because you have internet access where you can use other peoples opinions to validate that you know these fighters when you dont. If we were in a room together and we discussed Boxing where you had no internet access we would quickly establish that you know **** all about Boxing, its okay pretending to me and everyone else on here that, thats not the case, but deep down you know its basically true and that must make you feel like a right plonka, especially when you have the audacity to chastise others for doing the same. We know you thinks its a pretty pathetic thing to do because of the way you have reacted towards others, so how much of a **** must you think you yourself are for doing the same and pretending otherwise ?

Middle class toffy nose **** you are MIB.

Once again the Dynamite tit fails to answer a basic question.

So now we can indeed establish that he

A) Has never seen Curry,Leonard and Taylor in their prime
            B) Is a paranoid drug-E user who is obsessed with some git called MIB
            C) Is a an insecure self hating middle class ,mockney gooner who thinks by using second class citizen english and watching soccer it makes him working class.

Really son,You are owning yourself here,You're a 27 year old mummy's boy who is afraid of somebody over the internet.

Do I install fear inside of you Tit?

Do you fear me? An unknown internet poster over the internet? Are you really that sad and lonely to create a streak of paranoia inside of you?

Time to open up the curtains and let some sunlight inside your bedroom mate.

Grow a pair of balls and answer a question and don't accuse me of long drawn out posts when you just did the very same thing,Except my post was actually relevant where's we just heard your fantasisies of being a working class,tough guy who spends the entire day in the gym(and not making almost 20,000 posts in just two and a half years,Lol)

My original post was boxing related,None of your responses have been.

Take the plumbs out of your mouth and work it out gooner!

Comment

Working...
            X