No announcement yet.

Terry Norris thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
    I think Ch@mpBox@PR has met his match for the most biased person on the forum. It's too bad, really. This was a good thread up until you ruined it.
    Gee, I'm sorry. Maybe you oughta find a hiphop-based boxing forum. Its my thread anyway. I can ruin it if I want. Not that I want that.

Comment

I hope this thread does not turn into a hate thread for Norris.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        It might if you and stoppage continue questioning his ATG status!

Comment

Same. I'll bring it back on topic.

Terry Norris altogether made 16 successful title defenses of his WBC light middleweight title. That's very impressive.

Comment

I remember either one of you or someone else said that Terry was perhaps the greatest junior middleweight ever. Shouldn't that be enough to cement his ATG status? And a top 10 ATG as well!?

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
              It might if you and stoppage continue questioning his ATG status!
              Its because of you if it does. I dont have a problem with it because im a Norris fan, even though i dont agree with it, but i know some people will take issue with it.

You will start out trying to get people to give Norris props and end up turning people against him.

Comment

Its because of you if it does. I dont have a problem with it because im a Norris fan, even though i dont agree with it, but i know some people will take issue with it.

You will start out trying to get people to give Norris props and end up turning people against him.
                Why is it so hard for you to admit he's an ATG, if you are a big fan??!! I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
                  Same. I'll bring it back on topic.

Terry Norris altogether made 16 successful title defenses of his WBC light middleweight title. That's very impressive.
                  How would you see his chance against Whitaker, Tito, DLH, Chavez?

He was not that big of a 154 pounder and had spoken about moving down to 147 to get a big fight with Chavez or Whitaker.

Comment

How would you see his chance against Whitaker, Tito, DLH, Chavez?

He was not that big of a 154 pounder and had spoken about moving down to 147 to get a big fight with Chavez or Whitaker.
                    Not that big? He was 5'9 and quite muscular, as you can see from this pic. I don't think he was a more natural ww. But he would clean up down there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                      Why is it so hard for you to admit he's an ATG, if you are a big fan??!! I just don't get it.

I dont really want to get into whether he is an ATG or not TBH because its all about doing what we are doing now, bickering.

Like i said if you wanna make a case he is an ATG, what ever, but to make him number 4 ........

Comment

Working...
                      X