Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terry Norris thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who died and made you the one who decides ATG status??

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
      Please don't laugh like a ****. What nr would you put him at? I don't give a **** what any of you think, Norris was one of the greatest!

Well TBH i dont even have an ATG list i think they are too objectionable and a bit pointless.

Based on who he beat and at the point he beat them i would not rank him that high, if he had beaten a Tito, DLH then maybe you could argue.

Comment

But Barrera is, right?
        Who died and made you the one who decides ATG status??
        Of coarse.

Are you talking to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Well TBH i dont even have an ATG list i think they are too objectionable and a bit pointless.

Based on who he beat and at the point he beat them i would not rank him that high, if he had beaten a Tito, DLH then maybe you could argue.
          It doesn't matter wether SRL or Taylor were not in their prime. If you seriously couldn't see by his sheer presence in the ring that he couldn't beat both of them in their prime, then its your problem.

Comment

Of coarse.

Are you talking to me?
            No, the pope.

Comment

I already put him at nr.4 in the ATG thread. Just behind Hearns. Why? For all the reasons I already mentioned plus because he was such an exciting fighter. All action and fury. He was like a hurricane. Had a complete set of skills and amazing speed and powr.
              Just because he's one of your favorite fighters doesn't mean he's an all-time great. If you do then you know nothing about boxing. I'm not even gonna debate this with you because it's stupid.

Yes, he was a great fighter. But to say he was number 4 on an all-time great list is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here. You have him ahead of Muhammad Ali. That's how biased your list is.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
                Just because he's one of your favorite fighters doesn't mean he's an all-time great. If you do then you know nothing about boxing. I'm not even gonna debate this with you because it's stupid.

Yes, he was a great fighter. But to say he was number 4 on an all-time great list is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here. You have him ahead of Muhammad Ali. That's how biased your list is.
                HAHAHA! Muhammad ALI?!! The fact that everybody INSISTS that Ali should be among top 3 ATG is what I find RIDICULOUS! It seems to me my friend that YOU are the one who knows nothing about boxing. How you all love to say that, don't you? You fuks.

The Point is: I CAN PUT WHOMEVER I THINK IS WORTHY ON THAT LIST. YOU CAN JUST SHUT THE FUK UP. Know why? Coz its MY LIST!

Comment

It doesn't matter wether SRL or Taylor were not in their prime. If you seriously couldn't see by his sheer presence in the ring that he couldn't beat both of them in their prime, then its your problem.

It kind does yeah, it would of made no difference whether Taylor was in his prime because Norris was too strong for him but Leonard is different scenario.

You seem like an okay guy until we start discussing fighters you like and your objectivity goes out the window.

You dont need to tell me how good Norris was, i had him in my avator longer than you dont forget, my username was Terrible...

Just because i can be objectional and dont think he is ATG 4 dont make out i cant appreciate how good he is.

Majority of fans wont say he is ATG 4, not because they dont like him.

Comment

It kind does yeah, it would of made no difference whether Taylor was in his prime because Norris was too strong for him but Leonard is different scenario.

You seem like an okay guy until we start discussing fighters you like and your objectivity goes out the window.

You dont need to tell me how good Norris was, i had him in my avator longer than you dont forget, my username was Terrible...

Just because i can be objectional and dont think he is ATG 4 dont make out i cant appreciate how good he is.

Majority of fans wont say he is ATG 4, not because they dont like.
                    You sure of that? If they are his fans and are not rating him that high or even among top 10, then fuk them! They are not appreciating him enough. ****s.

Now pardon me. I feel agressive and shouldn't be online anymore. I think I may even be bipolar.

Comment

You sure of that? If they are his fans and are not rating him that high or even among top 10, then fuk them! They are not appreciating him enough. ****s.

Now pardon me. I feel agressive and shouldn't be online anymore. I think I may even be bipolar.
                      I think Ch@mpBox@PR has met his match for the most biased person on the forum. It's too bad, really. This was a good thread up until you ruined it.

Comment

Working...
                      X