Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Heavyweight Champion in Boxing History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash in View Post

The Great Nash jumped the gun on a scoop, but he'll be back. Cash in
    Oh yeah. I remember now. He disrespected the Queen's death with regard to the women fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
      Marchegiano was banned because he was attempting to doxx people on this forum but accessing their personal account and information. He had also been making threats. I didn’t see it but this is what I was told.
      I didn't doxx anyone or make threats. Where the **** did that come from?

I was banned because after Haney beat up Boy George there was a bunch of people claiming Haney lost and the fight was rigged and such nonsense. So I made a thread asking if they're racist or just anti-American. I got reported for racism. Pump deleted the thread so I did what I always do and had done for over a decade; I antagonized Pump. I remade the thread, called him stupid, and told him to delete it again.

I can log into Marchegiano, this is what it says:

You have been permanently banned by BIGPOPPAPUMP for the following reason:
      Numerous Complaints of Racism, Perma-Ban is Earned.

**** all to do with doxing or threats.

Ivich's a ***** who doesn't know what fun is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash in View Post

My cousin Nash was wondering about where Marchegiano went. They need to unban him. One of the top posters on the board who brought something different. Cash in
        I liked Nash too. Great poster, but you already know that.

Marchegiano out
        Cash in Cash in likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterian View Post

Marchegiano out
          Marchegiano back in the house! Yes, now there is Nash out and Cash in, a tag-team duo like the Brothers of Destruction. Cash in
          Mysterian Mysterian likes this.

Comment

I didn't doxx anyone or make threats. Where the **** did that come from?

I was banned because after Haney beat up Boy George there was a bunch of people claiming Haney lost and the fight was rigged and such nonsense. So I made a thread asking if they're racist or just anti-American. I got reported for racism. Pump deleted the thread so I did what I always do and had done for over a decade; I antagonized Pump. I remade the thread, called him stupid, and told him to delete it again.

I can log into Marchegiano, this is what it says:

You have been permanently banned by BIGPOPPAPUMP for the following reason:
            Numerous Complaints of Racism, Perma-Ban is Earned.

**** all to do with doxing or threats.

Ivich's a ***** who doesn't know what fun is.
            Just ,"numerous complaints of racism?" Oh, that's okay then! lol

Has anyone ever made a more self admiring,conceited, narcissistic statement than this below ?

"Am I the only man here who can speak to any era, period, with confidence and depth? Yes, the answer to that is yes. My sig alone shows more research and sharing information than you ****ers even try to muster and it's just the threads I can fit in a sig. This isn't meant to be an insult, it's a brag. I do, most certainly, know something you ****ers do not. Think about that **** while you read this next paragraph."Marchegiano

Last edited by Ivich; 09-28-2022, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

Just ,"numerous complaints of racism?" Oh, that's okay then! lol

Has anyone ever made a more self admiring,conceited, narcissistic statement than this below ?

"Am I the only man here who can speak to any era, period, with confidence and depth? Yes, the answer to that is yes. My sig alone shows more research and sharing information than you ****ers even try to muster and it's just the threads I can fit in a sig. This isn't meant to be an insult, it's a brag. I do, most certainly, know something you ****ers do not. Think about that **** while you read this next paragraph."Marchegiano

Bud, you ain't **** to me. Post something worth half a ****.

Have you any conception how much more ****ty papers I had to go through to produce any of my lists than you have for your two-bit posts? Alright then, kiss my arrogant, concieted, self aggrandizing ass

-Marchegiano

Comment

Bud, you ain't **** to me. Post something worth half a ****.

Have you any conception how much more ****ty papers I had to go through to produce any of my lists than you have for your two-bit posts? Alright then, kiss my arrogant, concieted, self aggrandizing ass

-Marchegiano
                Glaukos I've just been looking at posts concerning you,the overwhelming consensus is you are unhinged and not dealing with a full deck.
                Talk of tracking IPs and bragging about owning guns.racism,etc
                As soon you came back under your alt you attacked me .singling me out.
                All I ever said about you is you fly into rages and seem a very strange person.

Both of which have been emphatically proven to be true,
                You're not quite right Fella.
                Fortunately I've zero interest in who was the best fighter in some long forgotten era BC so it's doubtful our paths will cross much in the future.
                How many posters here have actually any interest in the unverified, possibly mythological bumpf you post?

Before you were banned you came guns blazing after me because I asked the forum how
                Lastarza,Layne,etc would do against Usyk?

You flew into an irrational rage.Personality disorder,knitting with only one needle,one car short of a full deck,whatever you have I don't want it, so keep it to yourself there's a good little chap.

Just keep your deranged mouth and unbalanced focus off of me and we will get along fine.
                I don't want to spend anymore time than is necessary on the Charlie Zellenoff of the Cestus. A legend in his own deluded mind.
                ps It's CONCEITED I before E except after C!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

Glaukos I've just been looking at posts concerning you,the overwhelming consensus is you are unhinged and not dealing with a full deck.
                  Talk of tracking IPs and bragging about owning guns.racism,etc
                  As soon you came back under your alt you attacked me .singling me out.
                  All I ever said about you is you fly into rages and seem a very strange person.

Both of which have been emphatically proven to be true,
                  You're not quite right Fella.
                  Fortunately I've zero interest in who was the best fighter in some long forgotten era BC so it's doubtful our paths will cross much in the future.
                  How many posters here have actually any interest in the unverified, possibly mythological bumpf you post?

Before you were banned you came guns blazing after me because I asked the forum how
                  Lastarza,Layne,etc would do against Usyk?

You flew into an irrational rage.Personality disorder,knitting with only one needle,one car short of a full deck,whatever you have I don't want it, so keep it to yourself there's a good little chap.

Just keep your deranged mouth and unbalanced focus off of me and we will get along fine.
                  I don't want to spend anymore time than is necessary on the Charlie Zellenoff of the Cestus. A legend in his own deluded mind.
                  ps It's CONCEITED I before E except after C!
                  All I'm reading here is you are a dried up **** with no sense of humor.

This is a boxing forum. If you can watch two men bludgeon one another for fun you can handle some harsh words, for ****'s sake.

I know how to use punctuations properly and have more flavor in my throwaway insults than you can muster in six months to brew over it.

As far as interest in my work, praised literally everywhere I post it. When there's historical disputes none of you guys are called into NSB to speak on it and give verdict, for a ****ing reason. You are lame and your work is pedestrian.

As far as my focus on you, you chose to talk **** about me while I am banned, it's a clap back son.

As far as any consensus on me, funny how the guys I respect, respect me as well. I'm sure there are more dudes who hate me than like me, I make youse cry. You will say you're not bothered but I'm not that ****ing stupid bud. Your space-less punctuations show how bothered I got you and how easy it is for me. When you are just chatting with no one giving you any business you do not make so many grammatical errors. One tiny little push against your thin ass skin and bingo jingo your ass can't type a proper sentence anymore. Crazy that, huh? Shows our juxtapositions perfectly.

-Marchegiano

Comment

Marchegiano out
                    Unlike Nash, you actually know what the fuck you're talking about. I've said it before: I don't agree with probably any of your extra-boxing hot takes, but you know your boxing. That goes a LONG way towards me turning a blind eye to a lot of the other shit. You're an asset to the history section; Nash is a congenital troll.
                    Mysterian Mysterian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post

Unlike Nash, you actually know what the *********** you're talking about. I've said it before: I don't agree with probably any of your extra-boxing hot takes, but you know your boxing. That goes a LONG way towards me turning a blind eye to a lot of the other shit. You're an asset to the history section; Nash is a congenital troll.
                      I appreciate that bud.
                      StarshipTrooper StarshipTrooper likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X