Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Heavyweight Champion in Boxing History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mysterian View Post

All I'm reading here is you are a dried up **** with no sense of humor.

This is a boxing forum. If you can watch two men bludgeon one another for fun you can handle some harsh words, for ****'s sake.

I know how to use punctuations properly and have more flavor in my throwaway insults than you can muster in six months to brew over it.

As far as interest in my work, praised literally everywhere I post it. When there's historical disputes none of you guys are called into NSB to speak on it and give verdict, for a ****ing reason. You are lame and your work is pedestrian.

As far as my focus on you, you chose to talk **** about me while I am banned, it's a clap back son.

As far as any consensus on me, funny how the guys I respect, respect me as well. I'm sure there are more dudes who hate me than like me, I make youse cry. You will say you're not bothered but I'm not that ****ing stupid bud. Your space-less punctuations show how bothered I got you and how easy it is for me. When you are just chatting with no one giving you any business you do not make so many grammatical errors. One tiny little push against your thin ass skin and bingo jingo your ass can't type a proper sentence anymore. Crazy that, huh? Shows our juxtapositions perfectly.

-Marchegiano
    I can handle harsh words but being called a **** isnt my idea of fun unless I'm in punching range of the person calling me it.That used to appeal to my sense of humour but now I'm too old to respond physically to it
    .You dont make me cry, you're just an irrelevance, a self important troll , who thinks he has something of value to impart.You dont. As I suggested lets just give each other a miss.
    If I want to waste my time engaging with a fool there are plenty to choose from here,but I dont so, so long!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post
      I can handle harsh words but being called a **** isnt my idea of fun unless I'm in punching range of the person calling me it.That used to appeal to my sense of humour but now I'm too old to respond physically to it
      .You dont make me cry, you're just an irrelevance, a self important troll , who thinks he has something of value to impart.You dont. As I suggested lets just give each other a miss.
      If I want to waste my time engaging with a fool there are plenty to choose from here,but I dont so, so long!
      I can leave boxing out of it and still take you to school.

-The wizard known as Marchegiano.

Comment

- - Leon whooped The Greatest from pillar to post.

I'd pick that Leon over Marvin Hart who whooped JJohnson.

Comment

Mine would be Carnera, Leon Spinks, Mike Weaver, Charles Martin, no particular order.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Mine would be Carnera, Leon Spinks, Mike Weaver, Charles Martin, no particular order.
            Carnera was that giant guy who was used by the mob, who stole all of his money? That's that guy, isn't it?

Leon Spinks is Shakur Stevenson's true grandfather:

hi-res-6c8b7824d1981e388bf4e9e9005f221b_crop_exact.jpg

Mike Weaver is a guy that never got a fair shake. He's one of those guys that always got a one-week notice to fight someone. Mike Weaver might be the best on your list.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Weaver is better than his record indicates. Not even close to the worst in my opinion.
              BigPooper BigPooper Ivich Ivich like this.

Comment

Working...
              X