Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Heavyweights In Your Mind Defeat A Prime Joe Louis (Past Or Present)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

No amount of evidence can persuade an Idiot" - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivich View Post

No amount of evidence can persuade an Idiot" - Mark Twain
      Having fun cult crazy member with you're fellow members huh I exposed those wackos multiple times to

Which evidence do you have on video in full matches that goes over mine
      Last edited by Ascended; 03-28-2024, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

Having fun cult crazy member with you're fellow members huh I exposed those wackos multiple times to

Which evidence do you have on video in full matches that goes over mine
        "I'm driving on only three wheels these days."lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivich View Post

"I'm driving on only three wheels these days."lol
          Crazy cult member

Comment

• I won't bother with why unless someone asks for something specific. I'll just make the list as I feel it. No defined method of analysis here, but mostly what I call composite intuition.

That's a nephew of experience, and I think of experience as the 6th sense.

Yes or no is so unfair and does not capture any detail, so I added numbers. They are just to liven things up a bit, have some fun and try to nail my intuitions closer. I did work up a sweat of composite intuition for you though.

The Opponents' Chances

Johnson--59%
            Dempsey--53%
            Tunney--60%
            Marciano--50%
            Liston--60%
            Ali--73%
            Foreman--63%
            Holmes--65%
            Lewis--67%
            Holyfield--50%
            Tyson--60%
            Wilder--58%
            Vlad Klit--45%
            Vitaly Klit--50%
            Fury--60%
            Usyk--57%

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
              Oooooooh, Mickey will never forgive me. But prime for prime I think the following would probably beat Louis:

Liston (albeit a very, very tough call. But if Schmelling could do it and if Gallento can knock Louis down.......its a possible)

Ali ( regulars on this section will know I fancy Ali by decision )

Foreman (another tough call, I'd fear for the chin of the much smaller Louis if they actually fought. I'm not super confident here but would shade big George by a KO/TKO).

Larry Holmes (another decision for me, similar to Ali but not quite as emphatic)

Mike Tyson (another tough call but, I just cant pick a peak Louis over a peak Tyson, the man was too fast and powerful for me)

Evander Holyfield (so close, really could go either way. Hard pushed I go with Holyfield by decision)

Riddick Bowe (at his peak this man had everything. Power, speed, amateur heritage, combinations, size and reach. I know his peak was short and as a boxing legend he bares no comparison to Louis. Trouble is.........I cant see Louis beating him)

Lennox Lewis ( Again too big and powerful. Louis does have a chance here though based on his speed, power and because we all know that Lennox is a touch vulnerable around the chin )

Ike Ibeabuchi ( this man clearly has no right in being cited as a winner over the great Joe Louis. Problem is I really think that the guy who turned up to face Tua and Byrd has a really good chance )

Wladimir/Vitali Klitschkco ( Sorry, their only real advantages are in size, reach, weight and power. I just cant see Louis as being big enough to beat them )

I do think that Jack Johnson, Jack Dempsey, Gene Tunney, Rocky Marciano, Joe Frazier, Ken Norton and Chris Byrd give him very tough fights. Some may well beat him but I dont have the confidence to actually favour them.
              Joe Louis would surefire beat all those guys, minus maybe Liston and vs Ali a tossup.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post

Joe Louis would surefire beat all those guys, minus maybe Liston and vs Ali a tossup.
                louis would beat those guys all from the 70s or '90s yet fought no one even as advanced as the no names they fought even when they were amateurs let alone no names they fought when they were pro

I don't have to expose you with video I already exposed a fellow cult member of yours with a video on page 15

What I will do is show you the guys who he struggled with and you try to find anybody as horrible as anybody who you said on that list and try to find anybody who fought as horrible as that guy he struggled with
                Last edited by Ascended; 03-30-2024, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  By Ascendeds (Assended) theory, Butterbean takes Louis.

Advancements since the 70s, or some sheet.............Rockin'
                  Is it theory crazy person or actually on video which is proof which i can see advances and obsolete tech of any era
                  Last edited by Ascended; 03-30-2024, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

louis would beat those guys all from the 70s or '90s yet fought no one even as advanced as the no names they fought even when they were amateurs let alone no names they fought when they were pro

I don't have to expose you with video I already exposed a fellow cult member of yours with a video on page 15

What I will do is show you the guys who he struggled with and you try to find anybody as horrible as anybody who you said on that list and try to find anybody who fought as horrible as that guy he struggled with
                    Cults can be dangerous to outsiders who try to expose them. Shh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

Cults can be dangerous to outsiders who try to expose them. Shh!
                      yet they were no threat to me. I have exposed and will continue to expose you crazy cult members on this site, and others of your kind have no videos to exposé mine
                      Last edited by Ascended; 03-30-2024, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X