No announcement yet.

Marciano was overrated and not an ATG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
    LOL, i can't believe that you actually admitted that you searched my profile to see what i was currently doing. I also wasn't digging up anything new, i was finding the post where you stated you were over 40.

This is your response to Poet. I don't have the time for this and even if i did, it wouldn't be wasted on a 12 year old Tyson fan boy that trolls internet forums and follow's people through the internet. Grow up.
    and.....where did i say i was over 40

that was a figure of speech

damn you really need help LOL

i apologize for saying you were 16, you're actually just turned 13

congradulations

Comment

i made a mistake of saying ali was in prison because someone needed my laptop

HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAH HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAH

Comment

I was typing fast becuase someone had to use my laptop for a minute. Do you see what i mean Poet? How this guy(Boxing_Prospect) takes the smallest things and makes a big deal out of it and makes long conversations about it? He also found time in his life to put it in his signature. Damn Prospect, get a life.
        Southpaw, what the ****** little douche doesn't realize is that far from him getting under my skin I'm laughing my ass off at him: I imagine you are too He thinks he can make points by ****-picking people's posts? HAHAHAHAHA! What a joke!

PS. I notice he pulled the Tyson pics from his sig

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
          Rafael is Spanish, isn't that white.
          Read the dudes posts! I don't know his country of origin but his posts could have been written by Louis Farrakhan.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
            I stopped reading after the first few lines. That is not my reason for ripping him, as I have already said he ain't nowhere near as good as KLIT! That is a real white heavy if you want one to br proud of.
            Sad Wlad a white Heavyweight to be proud of? HAHAHAHAHA! The dude lost to Ross Purrity! ROSS PURRITY!!! The only reason that spastic ****** even has a belt is the Heavyweight division is the worst I've ever seen. These dudes make Trevor Berbick and Tony Tubbs look good (not an easy thing to do!). Run back to your mama boy and beg her for some intelligence.

Poet

Comment

The Frazier and Chuvalo fights are after exile. Ali lost his foot speed and mainly relied on different tricks and tactics.
              The first fight with chuvalo Ali was still heavyweight champion, but he was in the process of being stripped of it. The fight wasnt sanctioned as a title fight but a "heavyweight showdown", watch that doc "the last round", it goes more into it.

He was still fast with his feet but he wasnt dancing all the time after the fight went on for some time.

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
              Are you ****ing pissed? Charles was a shot fighter and was never competitive at heavyweight.
              Thats why charles has KOs at heavyweight, was the heavyweight champion, and is an ATG and makes p4p lists? You know, with all the whiteboy **** you say Im convinced you are tommy_hearns alt.

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
              congradulations
              congratulations with the spelling prospect, you must be getting out of the 4th grade with that spelling! OMG owned hard...i wouldnt want to be you right now, or never really. You and that ****** **** them_apples just come to the HISTORY forum to spout about how everyone you like is good and how all the old time boxers are **** because they aint 250 pounds and 6'5. No wonder you guys are jokes in NSB.

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
              i made a mistake of saying ali was in prison because someone needed my laptop

HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAH HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAH

I just wanted to quote this one....you need to stop taking this so seriously, your gonna end up like rafael and write 3 paragraphs that no ones gonna read.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                congratulations with the spelling prospect, you must be getting out of the 4th grade with that spelling! OMG owned hard...i wouldnt want to be you right now, or never really. You and that ****** **** them_apples just come to the HISTORY forum to spout about how everyone you like is good and how all the old time boxers are **** because they aint 250 pounds and 6'5. No wonder you guys are jokes in NSB.
                first of all you dont know me, so why are you making assumptions?

oh **** you found one spelling error, REALLY??? of **** you the man, that was premium ownage, because im writing a university essay and i really care about my spelling on this forum so, so much **** my spelling on this site will be evaluated by the president himself

so you base your opinion on me that baer and walcott were not all time greats and that proves i hate old time boxers??? you know you sound like a dumb idiot now dont you?

id favor 80% of old school fighters over the ones we got today, so dont come on here like you know something and open your pathetic yap, cool?

ive made dozen of threads about old school fighters and gave them all the credit they deserved, dont believe me then search my thread history you ****ing douche

what's pathetic is that piece of **** posters like you and poet, including bitchsouthpaw, come on here and start pointing fingers and saying i hate old school fighters because of the following:

i dont agree with the nonesense that rocky would stand in the ring with lennox lewis

that walcott and baer were not all time greats but hall of famers

and that a prime, pre-prison mike tyson was truly a great fighter

does that make me a hater of old fighters.......my answer is get a ****ing life
                Last edited by Boogie Nights; 07-19-2008, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Southpaw, what the ****** little douche doesn't realize is that far from him getting under my skin I'm laughing my ass off at him: I imagine you are too He thinks he can make points by ****-picking people's posts? HAHAHAHAHA! What a joke!

PS. I notice he pulled the Tyson pics from his sig

Poet
                  so i see you keeping bitchsouthpaw's nuts warm huh Poet? nice going

and yeah i had to get rid of my pics to quote the boxing scene's genius bitchsouthpaw for the knowledgeable poster that he is

im saving some room for your ******ity as well, so dont worry Poet, you'll make the cut

a circle of idiots LOL

Comment

Marciano was slow, overrated and from a different era. People are delusional if they think he could **** with bigger better HW's from a later era.

he fought tomato cans, that's about it. People must think he will magically gain speed and movement if he fought better fighters.

Poet and his few friends should just make a separate forum boasting about "the good old days". Their he can talk about how great john L Sullivan was and rivalries like Archie Moore vs Mike Tyson o0o0o0o
                    Last edited by them_apples; 07-19-2008, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                      Marciano was slow, overrated and from a different era. People are delusional if they think he could **** with bigger better HW's from a later era.

he fought tomato cans, that's about it. People must think he will magically gain speed and movement if he fought better fighters.

Poet and his few friends should just make a separate forum boasting about "the good old days". Their he can talk about how great john L Sullivan was and rivalries like Archie Moore vs Mike Tyson o0o0o0o
                      You're kidding yourself and are not helping your credibility.

Comment

Working...
                      X