• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoulderroll View Post
    *a few minutes later*

......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣......

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      *a few minutes later*

- -What, u not man enough to use BS ratings?

Figures...

Comment

IBRO says film of Willie Pep vs Sugar Ray Robinson doesn't exist.

So that makes anyone who claims to have seen video of it a big, dumb bullshitter. Agree?
        - -Tom Gray of R1ng a big Ali fan searching for every Ali fight for his collection.

Sez only 47 Ali fights exist and references Rudy Lubbers as one that only highlights have been broadcast.

That's of today as I type, yet I seen the entire Lubbers fight back when youtube fight fans had just about every thing ever filmed. As such, I saw just about every Ali fight starting with his first vs Sheriff Tunney Hunnsaker, and most all complete.

Like I say, it really does bother your inferiority complex that I've seen so many more fights than U, but understand I happened to be in the right place and time in a golden 2 yr span I spent much if not most of the day scoring fights I could only dream of.

Some of them fights were such bad quality as to be unscorable since I couldn't tell the fighters apart, but I saw them.

I saw both Pep/Ray fights, and U kin take it to the bank son even if it has to be in the hereafter.

Yeah, and double glad I ain't U mangy carcass either.

Comment

• Sure, DingleberryRules.

We believe you.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -Tom Gray of R1ng a big Ali fan searching for every Ali fight for his collection.

Sez only 47 Ali fights exist and references Rudy Lubbers as one that only highlights have been broadcast.

That's of today as I type, yet I seen the entire Lubbers fight back when youtube fight fans had just about every thing ever filmed. As such, I saw just about every Ali fight starting with his first vs Sheriff Tunney Hunnsaker, and most all complete.

Like I say, it really does bother your inferiority complex that I've seen so many more fights than U, but understand I happened to be in the right place and time in a golden 2 yr span I spent much if not most of the day scoring fights I could only dream of.

Some of them fights were such bad quality as to be unscorable since I couldn't tell the fighters apart, but I saw them.

I saw both Pep/Ray fights, and U kin take it to the bank son even if it has to be in the hereafter.

Yeah, and double glad I ain't U mangy carcass either.
            You're such a goof I can't even bother responding to your whole post. You're making claim to seeing a fight no on from the IBRO has seen.....and you want to be taken seriously? You're my it reliable nor a source for accurate information. Everything you post has been debunked and laughed at years ago. You trying to spin your BS now under a different user name doesn't change the fact you're a liar. If you're not a liar you should be able to show some seed of proof!! You can't, and you won't. You're a lazy, opinionated troll with no objectivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              You're such a goof I can't even bother responding to your whole post. You're making claim to seeing a fight no on from the IBRO has seen.....and you want to be taken seriously? You're my it reliable nor a source for accurate information. Everything you post has been debunked and laughed at years ago. You trying to spin your BS now under a different user name doesn't change the fact you're a liar. If you're not a liar you should be able to show some seed of proof!! You can't, and you won't. You're a lazy, opinionated troll with no objectivity.
              - -Oh dear, another paper m?ch? cut from U.

No matter, like Joe vs Ali 1, Duran whooped the sissy pants off U boy, the only fights that do matter...

Comment

- -Oh dear, another paper m?ch? cut from U.

No matter, like Joe vs Ali 1, Duran whooped the sissy pants off U boy, the only fights that do matter...
                144-145, 147-148 and 144-146 is a pretty damn close fight. Leonard was hardly whipped, which he proved over 2 more fights with Duran.

Comment

Sure, DingleberryRules.

We believe you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    144-145, 147-148 and 144-146 is a pretty damn close fight. Leonard was hardly whipped, which he proved over 2 more fights with Duran.
                    - -Montreal fans true internationalist boxing fans cheered Duran as a rock star, not sugarless.

They was paying attention to Duran whuppin' sugarless from pillar to post, not a bunch of paid off suits to soil themselves, U specialty.

Pheeew!

Comment

- -Montreal fans true internationalist boxing fans cheered Duran as a rock star, not sugarless.

They was paying attention to Duran whuppin' sugarless from pillar to post, not a bunch of paid off suits to soil themselves, U specialty.

Pheeew!
                      So fans cheering loudly for one fighter means it wasn't a close fight?

Let go of the bottle, you've already lost your grip!!

Comment

Working...
                      X