Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Suffers Bad Cut, Gets Technical Nod Over Fred Kassi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    How many more years is Hughe planning to stay in prospect status fighting these kind of opponents? Seems like he cant beat tougher guys.
    not many people know this, but did you know he's 21?!
    kassi is awkward and fury is 21 and the cut was terribile!!!!!

Comment

Maybe not ready for josh

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        agree. + it wasnt even a headbutt that caused it it was a punch.
        that's boxing for you
        shady schit week in week out.
        What the **** LOL. It was Kassi swelt head haha. You absolute idiot. Watch loser it's clearly an accidental clash of heads. Smh!

Comment

Originally posted by RED REP View Post
          What the **** LOL. It was Kassi swelt head haha. You absolute idiot. Watch loser it's clearly an accidental clash of heads. Smh!
          whatever i admit i was hardly paying attention as it was so damn boring, was switching between MOTD and this snooze fest, on the replay looked like the right overhand caused it but regardless it was still a BS stoppage.

little trickle of blood and it's called off..
          riiiight.

smhikr lolidiotomg

learn to right a coherent sentence ******
          Last edited by mlac; 04-30-2016, 05:27 PM.

Comment

not many people know this, but did you know he's 21?!
            kassi is awkward and fury is 21 and the cut was terribile!!!!!
            I agree and the decision was terrible too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              How many more years is Hughe planning to stay in prospect status fighting these kind of opponents? Seems like he cant beat tougher guys.

How many years are you going to remain in dopey-pacstain status ?

You have had years to smarten up and develop a genuine love for the sport.

Comment

funny how these clowns are flaming a 21 year old

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                He's a 21 year old prospect in a meaningless fight.
                its not a bad opponent for a learning fight at his level, he got a wbo continental belt, as far as i know that gives you a instant top 10 ranking?, in a division where he could win the (lower down) version of the world title that lucas browne has (tyson of course has the main one).

Originally posted by mbase1235 View Post
                I agree, Hughie really was not looking that good. He did win, but like you said, Kassi was coming on. I've seen people fight with way worse cuts, they seemed like they wanted to get him Hughie out of there before something bad happened. That last few rounds Hughie was starting to get tagged.
                kassi wasnt winning that fight lets be real, blackwell very recently got put in a coma, the ref got alot of attention in the media, wouldnt surprise me if they are all on edge at the moment.

apparently he was saying he felt flat and by the look of him with his ache his food problems are not sorted, which is embarrassing at this stage they are still having problems with it as they know what the issue is.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                  Tell them guys Hughie is the future

Don't get a body like that without hard work
                  is that acne all over his body?

Comment

Not World Class

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Heavyweight contender Hughie Fury (20-0, 10KOs) controlled the action against the more experienced Fred Kassi (18-5-1), but suffered a bad cut on what seemed to be his left eyelid from a clash of heads in the sixth round. The blood started pouring down the left side of Fury's face. The referee eventually took a look and stopped the fight during the sixth, which sent the contest to the scorecards.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Hughie is a decent fighter just outside the top 50 his not a world class fighter not in the same class as Joshua or Parker. If we really want to see if his any good he needs to fight better opposition now someone like Helenius or even Arreola if he keeps in fighting the level of last night and looking bad he will fade into the backround.

Comment

learn to right a coherent sentence ******
                      Write*

You really don't help yourself mlac lol.

Nice win for Hughie, despite not being 100%, he toyed with the far more experienced Kassi.

Comment

Working...
                      X