Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Suffers Bad Cut, Gets Technical Nod Over Fred Kassi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Suffers Bad Cut, Gets Technical Nod Over Fred Kassi

Heavyweight contender Hughie Fury (20-0, 10KOs) controlled the action against the more experienced Fred Kassi (18-5-1), but suffered a bad cut on what seemed to be his left eyelid from a clash of heads in the sixth round. The blood started pouring down the left side of Fury's face. The referee eventually took a look and stopped the fight during the sixth, which sent the contest to the scorecards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I won't say much about that decision. Hughie got lucky, Kassi was coming for him.

Comment

that was total bs.

' people forget hes 21 x 10 kassi is awkward and tough x100 learning fight x10 '

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        I won't say much about that decision. Hughie got lucky, Kassi was coming for him.
        I agree, Hughie really was not looking that good. He did win, but like you said, Kassi was coming on. I've seen people fight with way worse cuts, they seemed like they wanted to get him Hughie out of there before something bad happened. That last few rounds Hughie was starting to get tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by mbase1235 View Post
          I agree, Hughie really was not looking that good. He did win, but like you said, Kassi was coming on. I've seen people fight with way worse cuts, they seemed like they wanted to get him Hughie out of there before something bad happened. That last few rounds Hughie was starting to get tagged.
          I thought the exact same thing...

Comment

Not the worst fight I've ever seen but its a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by ThumperMcDougal View Post
              I thought the exact same thing...
              agree. + it wasnt even a headbutt that caused it it was a punch.
              that's boxing for you
              shady schit week in week out.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                that was total bs.

' people forget hes 21 x 10 kassi is awkward and tough x100 learning fight x10 '
                What was BS?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  agree. + it wasnt even a headbutt that caused it it was a punch.
                  that's boxing for you
                  shady schit week in week out.
                  Wow you are ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mbase1235 View Post
                    He's a 21 year old prospect in a meaningless fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X