Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Suffers Bad Cut, Gets Technical Nod Over Fred Kassi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kassi is awkward and it was never going to be spectacular.

Hughie looked like he'd rather be anywhere but there tonight. You can see Hughie has some talent but for a young guy at 21, he should have been loving being in the ring.

When the doctor got in to have a look at the cut, i noticed Warren got out of his seat and walked a bit towards the ref and doctor, i wonder if he basically gestured or said to call it off. There was boo's coming from the crowd since the first couple of rounds and getting louder.

Seems like Warren and team Fury were happy to get it over with and get the next Walsh fight on, it seems the Walsh brothers had brought a fair share of the crowd anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      He's a 21 year old prospect in a meaningless fight.
      Tell them guys Hughie is the future

Don't get a body like that without hard work

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Wow you are ******ed.
        oh look a fury ****** defending a fury.
        how can we say anything!?it was clearly a horrendous cut and need to be stopped asap

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
          Tell them guys Hughie is the future

Don't get a body like that without hard work
          yeah his best opponent to date was his most ' meaningless fight ' this guy is about as dim as they come. he reckons dillian whyte is better than carlos takam and tyson fury is Ali

Comment

Originally posted by mbase1235 View Post
            I agree, Hughie really was not looking that good. He did win, but like you said, Kassi was coming on. I've seen people fight with way worse cuts, they seemed like they wanted to get him Hughie out of there before something bad happened. That last few rounds Hughie was starting to get tagged.
            It was going bad for Hughie, Kassi was ramping up. Hughie acts as if he's going to clown a guy into submission, hands down ****iness isn't getting it done.

Comment

Hughie is only 21 years old but he looks much older. Why does he have so many pimples on his body?

Comment

You can see Fury has some talent, but he's not a world beater. On the other hand, make me think less of Breazeale's chances with Joshua as Fury did better with Kassi than Breazeale did in the first six.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mbase1235 View Post
                    I agree, Hughie really was not looking that good. He did win, but like you said, Kassi was coming on. I've seen people fight with way worse cuts, they seemed like they wanted to get him Hughie out of there before something bad happened. That last few rounds Hughie was starting to get tagged.
                    i agree 100%.

That fight had gone on and i think Fury would have been blasted out of there.

Comment

How many more years is Hughe planning to stay in prospect status fighting these kind of opponents? Seems like he cant beat tougher guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X