Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Suffers Bad Cut, Gets Technical Nod Over Fred Kassi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machinist_X View Post
    funny how these clowns are flaming a 21 year old

its not a bad opponent for a learning fight at his level, he got a wbo continental belt, as far as i know that gives you a instant top 10 ranking?, in a division where he could win the (lower down) version of the world title that lucas browne has (tyson of course has the main one).

kassi wasnt winning that fight lets be real, blackwell very recently got put in a coma, the ref got alot of attention in the media, wouldnt surprise me if they are all on edge at the moment.

apparently he was saying he felt flat and by the look of him with his ache his food problems are not sorted, which is embarrassing at this stage they are still having problems with it as they know what the issue is.
    Yeah hence why it should be stopped because of that cut.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      oh look a fury ****** defending a fury.
      how can we say anything!?it was clearly a horrendous cut and need to be stopped asap
      It was a horrendous cut you waste of *****.

Comment

yeah his best opponent to date was his most ' meaningless fight ' this guy is about as dim as they come. he reckons dillian whyte is better than carlos takam and tyson fury is Ali

Please don't reproduce.

Comment

Lots of haters in this thread, and all because Hughie is called Fury. He's 21 and already has a superior resume to Joshua & Parker.

Comment

Any new details on the cut? Definitely seemed like a nasty cut in a bad spot.

I thought Hughie did fine as far as the fight went. Idk if he's a world beater, but he's only a baby in a division most of the players are a decade older than him so he gots plenty of time to improve.

Also someone get this guy a dermatologist ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              is that acne all over his body?
              Yes he's been like that for a while pretty gross could also be a telltale sign.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Write*

You really don't help yourself mlac lol.

Nice win for Hughie, despite not being 100%, he toyed with the far more experienced Kassi.
                it's called humour matey.
                are you a moran?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Please don't reproduce.
                  wow you are just so witty, telling me on the internet not to have kid's because i don't think the fury's are hamazing and gyspy incarnations of cassius clay

perhaps you should join denium in stalking david haye and calling for him to have cancer.

you guy's are really cool and making me want to join the fury club

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    It was a horrendous cut you waste of *****.
                    i know you don't like to waste *****, swallow every drop as per usual mate!

Comment

i know you don't like to waste *****, swallow every drop as per usual mate!
                      wow that was bad

Comment

Working...
                      X