Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Suffers Bad Cut, Gets Technical Nod Over Fred Kassi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
    Does he ? Parker has never looked that poor against anyone, I hope this was just an off night for the young Fury I'm hoping he can put himself into contender status but he was poor, his right hands had no conviction and he looked as though he did not fancy a fight when the going got tough. What alarmed me most was the clear intervention of Frank Warren and the fact Peter was informed the fight would be called off, that was bent officiating.
    That was a pretty bad gash. Fury wasn't at his best but Kassi did very little in this fight. It was a clear clash of heads & the bout was stopped. Parker has never faced anyone as good as Kassi so you can't compare them. Fury landed a few decent shots. He was careful because Kassi kept switching stances but he still landed his jab & a few rights. He also tied up Kassi when he tried to get aggressive. I would have liked to see the fight go on but that cut was in a dangerous place. If it was caused by a punch Fury may have gotten one more round but that would have been it. They don't take too many chances in Britain anymore. The doctors & refs will stop fights sooner then we like but it is what it is. They don't want somebody in a coma again or losing an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
      Right before the beginning of the last round Peter Fury can be heard telling Hughie not to worry the fight will be stopped during the round, this was blatant home cooking and proof British officials, Warren included are corrupt, it's all there it can be heard. They knew Kassi would come hard at him and didnt want him stopping Hughie on a KO.
      here we go again, more bull**** from this clown

Comment

Working...
      X