Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Suffers Bad Cut, Gets Technical Nod Over Fred Kassi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    wow that was bad
    why would you assume i was joking?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
      Yes he's been like that for a while pretty gross could also be a telltale sign.
      The Fury's are known for their garbage diet and lifestyle, he doesn't look like he's roiding though. Or maybe he didn't leave the teenage hormone phase.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        The Fury's are known for their garbage diet and lifestyle.
        Like this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
          Hughie is a decent fighter just outside the top 50 his not a world class fighter not in the same class as Joshua or Parker. If we really want to see if his any good he needs to fight better opposition now someone like Helenius or even Arreola if he keeps in fighting the level of last night and looking bad he will fade into the backround.
          Arreola lost to Kassi, or at the very least got a draw, so he's not on any other sort of level really. Helenius is in a similar position too. Guys like Scott and Szpilka would be good step up opponents at this stage, Duhaupas if he wants a tougher guy to take him rounds. Lots of options really.

The Fury's are known for their garbage diet and lifestyle, he doesn't look like he's roiding though. Or maybe he didn't leave the teenage hormone phase.
          It looks more like some sort of allergic reaction than standard acne to me. Probably related to his liver condition.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Like this guy?

For one, that picture is outdated and part of a gig I had going with Laced (just for laughs). Not sure what your point would be, anyway. And I usually maintain a proper diet, unlike the Fury's. Just sayin'. So no, it doesn't bother me but it's really silly you keep digging it up. Keep it up.

While you're at it, why don't you show us yourself? Surely you would man enough for that?

Comment

Yeah this is true maybe that might have something to do with it but then again Tyson Fury said Hughie is constantly in the gym that skin is just unnatural some said he had a condition but they posted absolutely zero proof to back it.

You can use steroids and still look like ****/average so can't rule it out entirely.

Comment

For one, that picture is outdated and part of a gig I had going with Laced (just for laughs). Not sure what your point would be, anyway. And I usually maintain a proper diet, unlike the Fury's. Just sayin'. So no, it doesn't bother me but it's really silly you keep digging it up. Keep it up.

While you're at it, why don't you show us yourself? Surely you would man enough for that?

Comment

Still in better shape than Fury imo

The fact he keeps your picture saved is creepy as **** lol, weird.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    so... where are you? There's no way back from this one mate... Let's see ya.

Comment

so... where are you? There's no way back from this one mate... Let's see ya.
                      Ok bro, here goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X