Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Wade Registers As Most-Watched Cable TV Fight of 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    Ward's resume allows a few rust dusters after being shelved for the amount of time he was shelved for...c'mon man, Lil G hasn't earned the "in the ring" rights Ward has
    His resume .

Ward's resume is one of the most overrated resumes I've ever seen being a boxing fan. For years you dudes discredited Calzaghe for Kessler, now all of a sudden Kessler is something. You guys put him as the best in the world. A P4P #1 boxer having soon to be 4th tune up, that's insane. That isn't being the best in the world. GGG is overrated too, being that high fighting Wade. At least I'm fair and not being a groupie like you Ward fanboys. GTFOH with that ring rights bullshit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      The big Dunn has always had an agenda towards golovkin m8......seen this with him for nearly a year now, and your can't have a mature and normal conversation with a member who will never give credit to where credit is due..... No matter what way you look at it there's no defending canelo in this situation...it has nothing to do with Andre ward and the golovkin fight...nothing to do with 155 and the fake catchweight....it's to do with a champion trying to avoid his mandatory against another fighter who has every right to fight at 160 and not at a ridicoulous 155 catchweight .....that's the bottom line and that's why everybody is up in arms about GDP and canelo ..... The Big Dunn will never change
      what is that agenda? what have I not given him credit for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        CANELO....

where ya at?!?!?

WE will EAT YOUR HEAD LIVE ON TV. WE WILL RIP IT OFF AND EAT IT.
        The best post I've ever seen on here....legendary Pmsl

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          His resume .

Ward's resume is one of the most overrated resumes I've ever seen being a boxing fan. For years you dudes discredited Calzaghe for Kessler, now all of a sudden Kessler is something. You guys put him as the best in the world. A P4P #1 boxer having soon to be 4th tune up, that's insane. That isn't being the best in the world. GGG is overrated too, being that high fighting Wade. At least I'm fair and not being a groupie like you Ward fanboys. GTFOH with that ring rights bullshit!
          Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I didn't know Kessler had 2 fights in one night, one of which was a win. That being said why would he even be considered for the p4p list after losing when he wasn't on the list when he was winning?
          Perfect example here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            what is that agenda? what have I not given him credit for?
            Ok basically I went over all your old posts from every single thread there's been on ward,canelo and golovkin....when I say I mean agenda...Big Dunn I suggest what you do is make yourself a cup of coffee and nice cheese salad sandwich then go into ur statistics and enter all the posts you have made ....it's an agenda and its ppalin as the nose on your agenda face.......I could troll endless amounts of all your posts so everybody could see just how one sided you are...you even go on record as to say what weight you would fancy canelo and size of the ring if they boxed in...well canelo is a middleweight and holds a belt at middleweight so he should face fighters who weigh as middleweights and he could fight in a 24x24 ring and he would still get chopped down by golovkin...I think if they sat you down in a chair and said to you pick the winner of the fight and if ur house was riding on it you would every time pick golovkin ....you know it and so do I ....1 more post ....or it was golovkin worst and best decision walking away from ward ....wtf is that about lol......as what the other poster says you seem awfully concerned about golovkin because you seem to post on him every time...but trolling him lol
            Last edited by The plunger man; 04-27-2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
              Wow! You're taking stupidity to a new height. GGG tickets are priced quite high for a non-Vegas fight. Actually, much higher than Ward tix. $20 my ass. GGG is making more of endorsement deals than any other fighter right now and he sells more tickets than Michael Jackson in his prime. Deal with it punk!
              Golovkin-Wade ended up selling at least 4,000 $30 tickets; that is an objective reality. Andre Ward may not be selling out Oracle Arena yet, but he's not selling $20 or $30 tickets to his fights.

Golovkin is "making more endorsement money than any other fighter right now", yet his biggest deal to date is a deal that Andre Ward turned professional with, lol.

The fact that you're now trying to say that Golovkin ois a bigger ticket seller than Michael Jackson makes it utterly obvious that you're simply a troll. moving on

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                You asked for facts I presented you with facts.
                Facts are Bute was not invited to be part of the super six, and seeing the error of his ways Ken later signed Bute to a three fight deal towards the end of the S6 setting him up to fight the winner.

What ever theory your have conjure up to make sense to you doesn't change that fact.

So going all the way back to your initial bs post, no Bute didn't duck the S6.
                ^^^lol. "seeing the error of his way"... really?

Comment

• Something else worth mentioning, GGG has surpassed Ward in twitter followers despite being less active than him on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    ^^^lol. "seeing the error of his way"... really?

Still can't admit you were wrong and spreading bs.
                    That's sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      Golovkin-Wade ended up selling at least 4,000 $30 tickets; that is an objective reality. Andre Ward may not be selling out Oracle Arena yet, but he's not selling $20 or $30 tickets to his fights.

Golovkin is "making more endorsement money than any other fighter right now", yet his biggest deal to date is a deal that Andre Ward turned professional with, lol.

The fact that you're now trying to say that Golovkin ois a bigger ticket seller than Michael Jackson makes it utterly obvious that you're simply a troll. moving on
                      Pricing for Ward's last fight: Tickets priced at $300, $150, $100, $50 and $25...

Pricing for Golovkin's last fight: Priced at $400, $300, $200, $100, $60, and $30...

Deal with the facts. Golovkin is selling twice as many tickets as Ward in his home town. Tickets for a GGG fight are priced higher. Furthermore, it's a known fact that Ward is giving away tickets for free almost every time.

By the way, you'rel living on an island - at least in your mind. Golovkin has also endorsement deals outside of the States. For example with the second biggest bank in Kasachstan and the Expo 2017. Jordan is probably paying him peanuts compared to that money. But I'm talking to a ******, so what can I expect...

Comment

Working...
                      X