Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Wade Registers As Most-Watched Cable TV Fight of 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Wade Registers As Most-Watched Cable TV Fight of 2016

[Click Here To Read More]

I was wrong. I thought with the free view weekend and the strong lead in it would do 1.5 mil or better. But 1.3 mil plus is a very strong number for such a lopsided fight.

Comment

Boxing Scene pulls crap when Spence fought Algeria they announced the card average because it was lower number. Here they separate the number. The cars did a million average.

Comment

We all tuned in to watch the drama show, thank you Golovkin

Comment

keep watching it and they'll keep selling it to you..just like canelo..if u let him get away with fightin previously ko'd welterweights danny garcia might be his next opponent...
          and heres the kicker..ggg will take step aside money for that too...

lol point me to the divisions that have real fighters..

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I was wrong. I thought with the free view weekend and the strong lead in it would do 1.5 mil or better. But 1.3 mil plus is a very strong number for such a lopsided fight.
            Off topic but you hear what Game of Thrones did? That was the main purpose of the free HBO weekend.

Comment

The April 23 bout registered an average of 1.325 million viewers, the most-watched cable TV event of 2016 to date - and with the Nielsen ratings not including non-subscriber viewership that came from HBO's Free Preview weekend.
              Holy shiet, really? That surprises me. Can you imagine the viewership GGG-Canelo would get?

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              As I noted above, the viewer numbers don't include non-subscribers who took advantage of the free view weekend.

Comment

Good stuff. Golovkin is always must watch TV. You can hear it in the crowd too, the fans absolutely love the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Off topic but you hear what Game of Thrones did? That was the main purpose of the free HBO weekend.
                  NO I didn't. I am not a GOT watcher, although I hear its a great show.

Comment

Thank you for big drama show GGG (OG)

Comment

Working...
                    X