Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why a lot of people think Pac is juicing? Look inside ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to give it a rest with the PED thing. This topic has been beat to death. It's really a shame because all it would take is a little blood and all this speculation would be over with. Every athlete that turned down some sort of testing has been treated like a leper by the media. EXCEPT for Pac maybe because he is a pinoy he is untouchable. I know McGuire and Bonds wish they were Asian.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      But that's not what Pac did. At all. Not even close.
      I didn't say he did. I was simply saying how I think Floyd woulda responded. The bottom line is Floyd did this to intentionally insult Pac, slander his name, and discredit him and his accomplishments. If you or anyone else can't see this, then I'm sorry. If Pac, Floyd or any other fighters wanted to cycle steroids, they could with no problem. Especially with having long "vacations" between every fight. Most fighters are not gonna be on a cycle 7 or 14 days before a fight. Floyd called for random OST, which is something he has never participated in. OST is year round, not just during an 8 or 10 weak training camp. I'm all for better drug testing in sports, but it must be for everyone and not up to 1 fighter when it is convenient to him. Anyway, no disrespect to anyone, but I'm done with this subject. No one ever convinces anyone of anything and it is a waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
        I didn't say he did. I was simply saying how I think Floyd woulda responded.
        Ok but then instead of dealing with fantasy, let's deal with reality.
        The bottom line is Floyd did this to intentionally insult Pac, slander his name, and discredit him and his accomplishments.
        Maybe. He did the same to Shane for a long time.
        If you or anyone else can't see this, then I'm sorry. If Pac, Floyd or any other fighters wanted to cycle steroids, they could with no problem. Especially with having long "vacations" between every fight.Most fighters are not gonna be on a cycle 7 or 14 days before a fight.
        How do you know?

Floyd called for random OST, which is something he has never participated in. OST is year round, not just during an 8 or 10 weak training camp.
        This is false. I can't help you if you don't have facts.
        I'm all for better drug testing in sports, but it must be for everyone and not up to 1 fighter when it is convenient to him. Anyway, no disrespect to anyone, but I'm done with this subject. No one ever convinces anyone of anything and it is a waste of time.
        Wouldn't it be convenient for every participant? Or, just the ones not juicing. Yeah, stop wasting your time.

Comment

• This is a joke, look at Guillermo Jones he fought for the junior middle title and had little power. He moved up five weight classes and now has power and a title. How come rumors and lies aren't made up about him.
          Last edited by Bull24; 01-04-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• 7 days or 14 days cut off?

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaaa View Post
              7 days or 14 days cut off?
              im not accusing khan of it but in your opinion do you think khan can also be on peds?

Comment

• [QUOTE=IMDAZED;9906440]

How do you know?
                Because I know.. that's how fighters cycle steroids. They cycle them for the physical benefits and try their best to make sure it's out of their system before their test.

This is false. I can't help you if you don't have facts.
                What do u mean if I don't have facts? Do u have any clue how Olympic athletes are tested.. anyway anyone with common sense would know that random tests throughout the year would deter doping better than testing the **** outta someone during a training camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
                  Oh lord...

I guess Roy Jones Jr. was on PED too. 18 to 19 lbs in just 6 months. lol http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1758&cat=boxer

2003-03-01193John Ruiz22638-4-1

Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, United StatesWUD1212

referee: Jay Nady | judge: Jerry Roth 116-112 | judge: Stanley Christodoulou 118-110 | judge: Duane Ford 117-111
                  WBA World heavyweight title (supervisor: Calvin Inalsingh)

2002-09-07174¾Clinton Woods17432-1-0

Rose Garden, Portland, Oregon, United StatesWTKO612

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1758&cat=boxer
                  you thick idiot Roy Jones WAS CAUGHT TAKING PEDS and at the same time his opponent was also caught taking peds but they let the fight carry on as they were on level playing field. ROY IS A PED user!

Comment

• Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                    Because I know.. that's how fighters cycle steroids. They cycle them for the physical benefits and try their best to make sure it's out of their system before their test.
                    What does that have to do with them no cycling out 7-14 days before a test? It can be done, so what are you saying?
                    What do u mean if I don't have facts? Do u have any clue how Olympic athletes are tested.. anyway anyone with common sense would know that random tests throughout the year would deter doping better than testing the **** outta someone during a training camp.
                    The lengths of these tests are devised by USADA, not Floyd Mayweather. And they don't do year-round tests for every event and sport, including boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by leone24 View Post
                      you thick idiot Roy Jones WAS CAUGHT TAKING PEDS and at the same time his opponent was also caught taking peds but they let the fight carry on as they were on level playing field. ROY IS A PED user!
                      They let the fight carry on because they didn't have a rule in place for a fighter getting caught. And because both of their B samples came back negative. And they didn't issue the news to the public either. At all.

Comment

Working...
                      X