Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why a lot of people think Pac is juicing? Look inside ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• around 126lbs-130lbs Manny Pacquiao

around 140+lbs Manny Pacquiao

so that we can see if there's a speed disparity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
      Adding 10 lbs in 6 months would not happen with a man as small as Manny and with the cardio that he, as a boxer, does. 45 minutes of cardio alone is catabolic. He trains for hours in camp.

Pac was eating extreme about of calories also.. some where between 8000-10000.. cause all the cardio he was doing was burning to much weight..

with the right training / diet you are able to gain 10lb in 6 months...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        9 months

4 years

tell me which one sounds more natural to you?

also since you are big on pics

here is Manny on March 14 2008: weight 129lbs

now here is the De La Hoya weigh in: weight 144lbs

now while he is indeed smoother in the DLH weigh in with less striations do you honestly see 15lbs of what you guys think is water weight and not cutting?

I mean you guys have seen what 15lbs looks like in terms of muscle right?
        very gud pics.

shows how much he was draining himself.

just look at his face n you can see how much fat or lack of it he use to drain himself down to.

he actually looks like a sick man on the first pic.

looks way more natural vs ODH

Not saying he didnt gain any muscle but to think that from 129 to 144, and still believe all that 15 is all muscle would be very silly. He clearly gained fat and water.
        Just look at his lack of life in his face any nutritionist will tell you he lacked fat and water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Needles View Post
          He refused a drug test which does seem really su****ious. If there's any boxer in the sport that epitomizes corruption and utter greed its pacquiao and his team. Earning millions off mythical "8th" division belts, draining champions, ducking drug tests, selling so called "competitive" fights to the gullible less informed public and the list goes on

Not one of his supporters can give a sound or logical explanation why pacquiao is refusing a drug test. Why did he refuse it the first time but wants a seven day cutoff now? why not go all the way? we've seen him prance and lie and run through every excuses on the book and quite frankly, it does display guilt and people do have the right to suspect his actions.

If he can spar bigger men, spar-middle weights and risk getting his ribs broken, why cant he clean up his name and just take the drug test. Really pathetic.
          You're the one who is pathetic, because, in general, the boxing world does not share the same idea as you have. All you have is pure bias and prejudice. Just because he refused to take the test at the beginning doesn't mean he is guilty immediately of it. He has agreed to compromise to a 7-day cut off (during the second negotiation, which Team Floyd denied, but Ross Greenburg admitted). A 7-day cut off which is far more than the 14-day asked by Floyd during the first round of negotiation, which is a lot far better than the 18-day cut off made by Floyd and Mosley before their fight.

But, no matter how people explain it to you, you would still not listen, because you already have your biased opinions formed.

You wait till about 5-10 years if the steroid effects you accused Pacquiao of will come out of him. At this point, you are entitled to your own opinion.
          Last edited by namme; 01-04-2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
            I'm always disapointed to see threads like this. Hardly anyone was saying such things before the Mayweathers started it all up. That says it all.

He's been weighing above 140 in fight for bloody years now.

He trains like a beast, and has never failed a drugs test.

Get over it.
            *****s/Pachaters/Jealous mofos love to go back in circles.
            These are the same motherfkkers who also love to denigrate
            Pac's opponents saying they are shot, weight-drained, left-
            overs, you name it. That's why I never take these clowns
            seriously. I love clowning them, though. You could see right
            through their agendas. Solution: Join them. Pac has been
            eating A-side meth to beat bums. That's according to the
            Crackweather brothers, the bums who started it all. That
            says it all. Pretty much.

You'd wonder how it tallies: Pac fighting bums, and he's
            still juicing according to 10 year olds.
            Last edited by al-Xander; 01-04-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Pacquiao is on something and in the future someone will give him up and what will his fans say then? Oh Nonito Donaire and Gerry Penalosa are only heroes!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                This....................... and let's be honest... if it were Pac and his team making accusations about Floyd using steroids with no proof, and Pac would have demanded a special testing, Floyd woulda told him to **** off and with good reason. This all started with a certain fighter being jealous, insecure, and AFRAID.. It really is a shame and bad for the sport.. The bad part about it is the fact that it was a winnable fight for Floyd. It could go either way as both fighters possess the style to trouble the other. Floyd obviously didn't like his chances.
                But that's not what Pac did. At all. Not even close.

Comment

• horrible article, did you really get this in the mayweather enquirer?

show me a failed drug test, then you have proof.

Comment

• speculation isnt proof! Just cuz some crumby sucker who's trying to make Pac
                    into a criminal, instead of a suspect, thinks this is his proof. Doesnt mean what has happened with pacs weight body isnt IMPOSSIBLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                      It's because they have agendas.

Like I said before, If you believe he is on roids.....cool. I have no issues with people thinking that.

I just think it's annoying that these same people have been posting the same garbage almost a year.

I mean with get it....you think Manny is on Roids. Why make thread after thread about it like the TS and others have been doing>
                      Manny should just take the tests with no cutoffs then.

Comment

Working...
                      X