Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why a lot of people think Pac is juicing? Look inside ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Maybe. Either way, he was rocked and dropped twice in four rounds with spaghetti legs. From a former flyweight.
    cotto also moved up to LMW and got rocked by foreman, wow, amazing

Comment

You think I need that? Please. Manny's own words (what you guys love to avoid) do enough.
      I like how I'm replying to your post, but you totally ignored my point, and the fact that you just assumed that Cotto would've been KO'd on the 4th if Pac had 10 seconds more. I mean, that IS what you said right? You made up that idea, and you wrote it right there. Do I need to copy and paste it for you again? Oh wait, maybe your account got hacked? Pac's words has nothing to do with this, I was quoting your own words, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
        cotto also moved up to LMW and got rocked by foreman, wow, amazing
        Foreman was a former flyweight? That is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          I like how I'm replying to your post, but you totally ignored my point, and the fact that you just assumed that Cotto would've been KO'd on the 4th if Pac had 10 seconds more. I mean, that IS what you said right? You made up that idea, and you wrote it right there. Do I need to copy and paste it for you again? Oh wait, maybe your account got hacked? Pac's words has nothing to do with this, I was quoting your own words, lol.
          You did. And?

Comment

Foreman was a former flyweight? That is amazing.
            lol, so foreman hits as hard as pacquiao now

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              From a HEAVY HANDED former flyweight. Dude has always had pop, he isn't 1 punch KO'ing these dudes even by the 4th he landed 90 power shots. Watch those knock downs again, both times were right on the chin and twisted Cotto's neck. That is KO placement yet Cotto got up...a guy who doesn't have the best chin got up.
              wait while the rest is fine Cotto's chin is perfectly fine at 147 he took heavy fire from both Margarito and Manny just fine

Comment

lol, so foreman hits as hard as pacquiao now
                Exactly my point. He's not even close to the former flyweight, is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  wait while the rest is fine Cotto's chin is perfectly fine at 147 he took heavy fire from both Margarito and Manny just fine
                  His chin is good, not great @ 147, that was my point. Its not like Manny caught Marg on the chin and put him out.

Comment

Exactly my point. He's not even close to the former flyweight, is he?
                    actually no, it is more due to the workrate i believe

Comment

actually no, it is more due to the workrate i believe
                      What's due more to workrate? Hmm?

Comment

Working...
                      X