Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why a lot of people think Pac is juicing? Look inside ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wizard king View Post
    didt all of pac answers sound like excuses and made him look even more supect
    That's the thing because he didn't look or sound that he is covering up on something. It's just the way that he is. People just love to put words into his mouth.

Even when interviewed about his game plan after a fight, he seems too far off when he answers it. But that's just him.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
      I do agree that the weight penalties were a bit rediculous, but, at the same time Floyd had just missed a contractual weight by 2 pounds. BTW, I'm not a fan of catchweight fights. I did disagree with them asking Cotto to weigh in at 145, although the very fight before that he weighed 146 and I don't think it made a difference. Also, I'd just like to point out Pac has only one more catchweight fight than Floyd.
      I had no real issues with him asking for Cotto at 145. It may have hurt Miguel, maybe it didn't but he weighed 146 for his previous fight and looked fine. But nevertheless, the testing didn't begin with the commission. And there's nothing wrong with asking. There is something wrong, however, with making up excuses and weirdness.

Comment

• Lot of people?

Can you back that up with any poll results?

If that is true, then certainly Pacman will be given an award for that matter - "Juicing up Award!"

But then in polls, Pacman got positive comments; not those wild false allegations concocted by Pacman haters.

Comment

• These are the people I was talking about in my sig. Obviously, there are no amount of good explanation or facts than can change their mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I had no real issues with him asking for Cotto at 145. It may have hurt Miguel, maybe it didn't but he weighed 146 for his previous fight and looked fine. But nevertheless, the testing didn't begin with the commission. And there's nothing wrong with asking. There is something wrong, however, with making up excuses and weirdness.
            I think it was just the principle of fighting for a WW title at 145. Kinda how I felt about Pac winning a JMW title by beating Marg at 150.. I had no problem with them fighting at 150, as Marg had fought most of his fights as a WW. It just shouldn't be for the title. So anyway, what kept the fight from happening this time?

Comment

• This ******ed thread makes me think the TS is juicing. PEDS affect your brain.

Comment

• this ****** thread failed right from the title itself. not a lot of people think pac is juicing. it's only the *****s here and the mayweather family

Comment

• Here are the facts.. Ellerbe denied 2nd negotiations ever happened, Greenburg said Mayweather was ducking Pacquiao during these negotiations that Ellerbe denied happening... Shaffer said Haymon was part of the negotiations and relayed his opinion that Pac was wiling to submit to all tests (In article I posted with quote from shaffer). Haymon is quiet not denying nor confirming his involvement, rather allowing his client and friend to burn in the media and with boxing fans... If the second negotiations were so favorable towards floyds credibility and image, why would ellerbe deny they happened? Why would Haymon stay quiet? It is not a coincidence that most fans and media side with Manny on this. It is very obvious what is happening... I understand that Floyd fans will support him regardless. This argument, however, has pretty much already been decided with floyd fans, of course, resisting the verdict. There are some boxing fans that will side with floyd who are not *****s but the vast majority will see through the smoke. If you are a Pac fan, this argument is useless, you already won. If you are a floyd fan, this argument is useless, you ain't going to change the verdict of public opinion.
                  Last edited by Alibata; 01-04-2011, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    Here are the facts.. Ellerbe denied 2nd negotiations ever happened, Greenburg said Mayweather was ducking Pacquiao during these negotiations that Ellerbe denied happening... Shaffer said Haymon was part of the negotiations and relayed his opinion that Pac was wiling to submit to all tests (In article I posted with quote from shaffer). Haymon is quiet not denying nor confirming his involvement, rather allowing his client and friend to burn in the media and with boxing fans... If the second negotiations were so favorable towards floyds credibility and image, why would ellerbe deny they happened? Why would Haymon stay quiet? It is not a coincidence that most fans and media side with Manny on this. It is very obvious what is happening... I understand that Floyd fans will support him regardless. This argument, however, has pretty much already been decided with floyd fans, of course, resisting the verdict. There are some boxing fans that will side with floyd who are not *****s but the vast majority will see through the smoke. If you are a Pac fan, this argument is useless, you already won. If you are a floyd fan, this argument is useless, you ain't going to change the verdict of public opinion.
                    /thread........

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      He has no one to blame but himself. As DS pointed out, when Sr first spoke, everyone ignored it. It was forgotten until December 23, when he came up with that ****amamie I will get weak within 30 days crap. If that doesn't raise your eyebrows, nothing will.

Well, here you have it. IMDAZED figured how to conclusively find out if Manny is on PEDs. Or should I say, Manny must be on PEDs.

You don't even need a blood test. In fact, you don't even need urine tests.

All you need to find out, is to hear Manny say, "taking out blood affects me, so don't take blood within 30 days of the fight." Yup, there will certainly be an inquiry now!

Floyd fans are in agreement that Manny said at the most a 7 day cut-off date WITH NO NEGOTIATIONS. Once they do (hopefully) negotiate, this number will be brought down to something like 4-5 days and that would be the END OF DISCUSSION.

You guys are over-blowing it. Imagine, Floyd Sr has spooked you guys too!

Remember that most people in a poll here said 14 days would be sufficient just to get this fight on. Actually Floyd fans were probably at a 100% in favor of that for the good of boxing ... and those that didn't agree were called out!
                      Last edited by ADP02; 01-04-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X