Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why a lot of people think Pac is juicing? Look inside ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    he was at 140 for a year bro. He fought gatti, Bruseles, corley.

Pac's circumstances were a little different though I think his intentions were to slowly go up but was kind of forced due to unique opportunities (Oscar after the Diaz figth). That basically changed everything.

If Oscar was an option for Floyd earlier in his career let's say when he was still at 140 I'm sure Floyd would have done the same thing, and he would have kicked everyones ass just the same because he's that good.
    wow... an unbiased post.. You are a Pac fan, but can still admit Floyd has some serious skill. This place needs more posters like you, and less fanboys.. I mean seriously , do u guys think I'm insane for being a fan of JMM and Pac. I was a huge PBF fan before he started this whole "Money" character. Even though I don't like his attitude or his lifestyle, I can still appreciate his skills in that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      What was inaccurate about that statement? LOL
      Man if you can read that and not see the ******ity in his logic, I really don't know what to tell you.

I kinda get it though. It makes sense to you because it fits an agenda you have.

Cool bro....but I'm not gonna waste time debate that type of idiotic reasoning.

Comment

Mayweather's 1st fight at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          Man if you can read that and not see the ******ity in his logic, I really don't know what to tell you.

I kinda get it though. It makes sense to you because it fits an agenda you have.

Cool bro....but I'm not gonna waste time debate that type of idiotic reasoning.
          He said most of those 14 pounds was mostly fat, which it was. The hell are you talking about?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
            Floyd did not go from super feather to welter in 9 months. Floyd went from super feather to welter over a 4 year time span. He had much more time to add muscle.

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            9 months

4 years

tell me which one sounds more natural to you?

also since you are big on pics

here is Manny on March 14 2008: weight 129lbs

now here is the De La Hoya weigh in: weight 144lbs

now while he is indeed smoother in the DLH weigh in with less striations do you honestly see 15lbs of what you guys think is water weight and not cutting?

I mean you guys have seen what 15lbs looks like in terms of muscle right?
            Oh lord...

I guess Roy Jones Jr. was on PED too. 18 to 19 lbs in just 6 months. lol http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1758&cat=boxer

2003-03-01193John Ruiz22638-4-1

Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, United StatesWUD1212

referee: Jay Nady | judge: Jerry Roth 116-112 | judge: Stanley Christodoulou 118-110 | judge: Duane Ford 117-111
            WBA World heavyweight title (supervisor: Calvin Inalsingh)

2002-09-07174¾Clinton Woods17432-1-0

Rose Garden, Portland, Oregon, United StatesWTKO612

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1758&cat=boxer
            Last edited by PacquiaoATG; 01-04-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

9 months

4 years

tell me which one sounds more natural to you?

also since you are big on pics

here is Manny on March 14 2008: weight 129lbs

now here is the De La Hoya weigh in: weight 144lbs

now while he is indeed smoother in the DLH weigh in with less striations do you honestly see 15lbs of what you guys think is water weight and not cutting?

I mean you guys have seen what 15lbs looks like in terms of muscle right?
              Even on that pic, he looks a tiny bit less ripped because the lighting is more at a downward shine in the top pic. You can tell by the shadow casted on his lats (under his armpit). The more the light is in front of you the less rips you will see.

Comment

You talk with to much sense!!!
                Adding 10 lbs in 6 months would not happen with a man as small as Manny and with the cardio that he, as a boxer, does. 45 minutes of cardio alone is catabolic. He trains for hours in camp.

Comment

Adding 10 lbs in 6 months would not happen with a man as small as Manny and with the cardio that he, as a boxer, does. 45 minutes of cardio alone is catabolic. He trains for hours in camp.
                  You have a point, but is it not possible for him to gain 10lbs in 6months considering the amount of his protein intake per day?

Comment

Even on that pic, he looks a tiny bit less ripped because the lighting is more at a downward shine in the top pic. You can tell by the shadow casted on his lats (under his armpit). The more the light is in front of you the less rips you will see.
                    Its called drained Pacquiao.

Comment

I think in the case of Hopkins 1. people have speculated that he might have used something to move up and 2. he is a much larger framed man than Manny
                      Like who? Because if there are, I haven't heard about it.

It's not even just Hopkins for that manner, and if you want me to I could easily name examples of guys who were either the same size or smaller than Manny and made similar jumps.

Hopkins was just one of the countless examples I can bring up.

My point is this: Why are people acting like this hasn't been done before and Manny is the only one who has made a jump in weight like that?

Comment

Working...
                      X