Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Devon Alexander's views on "Chinamen"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    What you are not understanding is that the poor white still operates from a point of privilege against non-whites.
    that doesn't make any sense.

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    It is not about money, because rich blacks folks are still getting harrassed
    tell me, who's better off - rich black folk or poor white folk?

The funny thing is we see ***** get harrassed every day and he's the president
    bush was never harassed.

I know if that poor whites were to attack me, then that white privilege will protect him or her
    no it wouldn't. they'd do jail time.

White supremacy is real and it is globalized
    give me some examples of globalized white supremacy.

What I do know, from engaging in conversation here, is that some white folks still don't understand racism and it effects, or some just really don't care, and this is why these types of conversations are necessary.
    what these conversations do is expose how ****** you are so carry on

and racism is very simple. it's the belief that races have certain characteristics, one race is superior to another, and the discrimination against one or more race by another race. what people like you have done is just made up your own definition and it's bull****.

Comment

• Can someone explain to me this "global white privilege"? I hear this term all the time and I think its borderline ******ed, but it appears to be the go to term these days.

I stress global, because I do not see how being a white immigrant with an accent has ever helped me or my parents get a job in Canada.

As a mater of fact, my sister has been told point blank not to bother with teachers college because getting a job in Toronto as a "white female" teacher is next to impossible.

Nor do I remember walking into a provincial government service desk in Toronto where more then 30% of staff was "white".

Not that I am complaining or anything, just calling out this global "white privilege" nonsense used by people who have one stamp in their passport.

Comment

When news paper of other countries and your own citizen juxtaposed a pic of you or your wife with that of a chimp, is that equivalent to George Bush Harassment?
        http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ushmonkey3.htm

carry on failing

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          If you're not black then you're racist against blacks. Haven't you figured out the rules of victimhood jenga yet?

Like I said you're extrapolating a phenomenon that affects populations and applying it to individuals. The white guy who squeegees car windows for money to get drunk on listerine does not have privilege over Kanye West.

Admit it, this sentence is a mess.

True. Look at this white person getting the benefit of the doubt:

Discrimination, prejudice and bigotry on the basis of race is racism. That's my definition, where is yours?

Yes, that would never happen.

Ok, piggy, you win. There is no global white supremacist system. There is no institutionalized racism. Blacks are pulling the "race" card and making things up. Blacks have never been compared to chimp as a sign of inferiority.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
            that doesn't make any sense.

tell me, who's better off - rich black folk or poor white folk?

bush was never harassed.

no it wouldn't. they'd do jail time.

give me some examples of globalized white supremacy.

what these conversations do is expose how ****** you are so carry on

and racism is very simple. it's the belief that races have certain characteristics, one race is superior to another, and the discrimination against one or more race by another race. what people like you have done is just made up your own definition and it's bull****.
            Dude, i really don't respond to "Alt", especially one just created. Piggy and the other guys be around for a while.

Comment

Then you really go on to say it is not derogatory?
              I think you did not properly read what I wrote. Let me rephrase. It IS a derogatory term but it is not just used vs. blacks. Other races also use that term to insult each other. Is it clear now?
              Last edited by Ruthless One; 09-03-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Ok, piggy, you win. There is no global white supremacist system. There is no institutionalized racism. Blacks are pulling the "race" card and making things up. Blacks have never been compared to chimp as a sign of inferiority.
                At no point have I ever made any of these arguments. What you've done is present a fallacious false dichotomy. You're arguing that either everything is the way you say it is or there is no such thing as racism at all. Naturally this is an utterly disingenuous argument.

On the contrary I am taking issue with your claim that black people cannot be racist because of privilege. This is demonstrably untrue.

Comment

• Comment

Dude, i really don't respond to "Alt", especially one just created. Piggy and the other guys be around for a while.
                    weak. there was a time when everyone was a new member on here.

you're not responding to squealpiggy either so the "alt" response is a cop out. you just said this to him "Ok, piggy, you win. There is no global white supremacist system. There is no institutionalized racism. Blacks are pulling the "race" card and making things up. Blacks have never been compared to chimp as a sign of inferiority."

just give me some examples of globalized white supremacy and tell me who's better off, rich black folk or poor white folk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
                      I think you did not properly read what I wrote. Let me rephrase. It IS a derogatory term but it is not just used vs. blacks. Other races also use that term to insult each other. Is it clear now?
                      As a sign of inferiority, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X