Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Kovalev Beat Ward, Hunter is Not a Good Trainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
    I tend to agree with you. Mayweather is a bit of an imbecile and Ward is quite intelligent.
    Big time. Massive gap between the two. I used to like listening to Ward, especially back in the Super Six days where he had great lines in every episode of the Showtime doc. Floyd is predictable and a simpleton.

He's completely wrong in saying that Virgil can't be a good trainer because he didn't fight. Angelo Dundee and Ray Arcel are two of the greatest trainers in the history of the sport and neither of them fought. Even Emanuel Steward never fought as a pro. It's the usual horse**** you get from Mayweather and as usual his simple minded fans will repeat it like parrots.

Comment

• I don't care that Floyd said it but I do agree with what he said. I had Kovalev by 2-3 points

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        ESPN ran the same quotes and I watched the chat.
        video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nweYVErLrbo
        Last edited by Kazakh Boxing; 01-12-2017, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Retired former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. touched on a number of topics when he sat down with reporter Brian Campbell of ESPN for a live chat on Facebook. One the discussions was pertaining to the rightful pound-for-pound king in boxing. There are some insiders who believe WBC super flyweight champion Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez in the best fighter in the world. There are other who believes IBF, WBC, WBA light heavyweight champion Andre Ward is the best fighter in the world.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Blame the judges who are basically just clowns. They come into the fight with preconceived bias: Andre Ward is the sweet science guy doe. Kovalev has to win by KO, else he loses.

They don't even consider giving a DRAW conclusion.

Yawn.......

Comment

• Respect to Mayweather for once for coming out with these statements.

Wonder what all the Mayweather/Ward fanboys gonna say now

Comment

• so is the ward fans aka the floyd fans gonna start hating on floyd now?

Comment

• When keeping it real goes wrong? J/K but I totally agree with Mayweather (Ward does NOT deserve that W).

Comment

• I said it right after that ward lost but floyd only going in because ward started saying **** about floyd before the fight. If ward was on his good side he woulda just said it was a close fight that coulda went either way

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                      I said it right after that ward lost but floyd only going in because ward started saying **** about floyd before the fight. If ward was on his good side he woulda just said it was a close fight that coulda went either way
                      that's very childish of floyd then.

Comment

Working...
                      X