Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Kovalev Beat Ward, Hunter is Not a Good Trainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Kovalev Beat Ward, Hunter is Not a Good Trainer!

Retired former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. touched on a number of topics when he sat down with reporter Brian Campbell of ESPN for a live chat on Facebook. One the discussions was pertaining to the rightful pound-for-pound king in boxing. There are some insiders who believe WBC super flyweight champion Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez in the best fighter in the world. There are other who believes IBF, WBC, WBA light heavyweight champion Andre Ward is the best fighter in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Grabbing my popcorn. This is about to get out of control!

Comment

Floyd doesnt let any slight go unanswered.... This is just payback for ward talking smack about floyd before the kovalev fight hahaha.....

Comment

cat amongst pigeons. Go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Grabbing my popcorn. This is about to get out of control!
          This, quoted for truth

Comment

F10M0s brains are liquifying...like when he said Haymon over payed for bum match ups in PBC.

Comment

Another Carlos Boogs article. Where's the actual video for this? Fake fabricated and out of context articles again from once in a bluemoon NSB affiliates.

Comment

i disagree 100% with mayweather's take on Andre Ward. (TMT)

Comment

Floyd's been keeping it real since he retired.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    Another Carlos Boogs article. Where's the actual video for this? Fake fabricated and out of context articles again from once in a bluemoon NSB affiliates.
                    ESPN ran the same quotes and I watched the chat.

Comment

Working...
                    X