Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Kovalev Beat Ward, Hunter is Not a Good Trainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god damn facts!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Another Carlos Boogs article. Where's the actual video for this? Fake fabricated and out of context articles again from once in a bluemoon NSB affiliates.

the damage control

real, un-fabricated, and in a long ass interview with plenty of context.

Comment

• the transparent agendas in this thread

i will say this, for all of his dramatic nonsense, virgil hunter is obviously a good trainer and a good man.

he taught ward how to box from the time he was a boy. took him to the olympics and got him a gold medal. helped out a kid whose father had passed away early from drug use, and whose mother was a drug addict herself.

took hiim ot the SS and won the thing. gave him good advice down the stretch of the kovalev fight, too. they both knew after that first round or so that they needed this guy to slow down before they could catch up. slow the figh todwn, work the body, clinch, and make it a rough night.

Comment

• I had Kov winning as well. The stuff about Hunter I could care less. Floyd is always grinding an axe with someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            so is the ward fans aka the floyd fans gonna start hating on floyd now?

no, i think it would be the other way arounbd. the blind, sheepish ward fans are the floyd worshippers. the muscle memory of being a flowmow is too strong. they'll revert to old habits.

maybe they will start to hate floyd, and themselves, and then ward, and back to floyd, and create a vortex.

Comment

• hahahaha, good that he said it, thats coming from one of the best fighter of our time. Everybody knows Kovalev won. Hopefully Ward gets butthurt and do the rematch.

Comment

• What I dont like about virgil is his way of giving instructions to is fighters, talking like he's a phone *** operator. "Slide it in, deep and hard. Thats the way we do this, hold tight and just go with the flow". GTFOH

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  no, i think it would be the other way arounbd. the blind, sheepish ward fans are the floyd worshippers. the muscle memory of being a flowmow is too strong. they'll revert to old habits.

maybe they will start to hate floyd, and themselves, and then ward, and back to floyd, and create a vortex.
                  or they'll be like that idiotic sugerkaine dude and be in denial.

Comment

• Kov didn't win, and virgil hunter is a good trainer and hes Keisha coles father

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      Kov didn't win, and virgil hunter is a good trainer and hes Keisha coles father
                      virgil hunter is dead beat piece of **** who abandoned his daughter when she was a baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X