Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Kovalev Beat Ward, Hunter is Not a Good Trainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is petty. What's new?

His comments on the fight are fair enough. His comments on Virgil are ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Roy could do it all but it was just simpler to list them together. Roy in his middle age has really started to hype up his "sweet science" and "ring IQ" aspects and has been scoring for those guys rather than punchers in his commentary. Look how he hyped up Floyd vs Pac in a close fight but he made it sound like 12-0 Mayweather.
      The fight wasn't close. At most Pac won 3 rounds.

Comment

• We all know the true p4p #1 is Rigondeaux. Lets be real.

Comment

• pure meh....

Comment

• I don't think I've ever heard Floyd say something interesting and that hasn't changed since yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Why does race keep coming up on this site?
              That's obvious why and it will be that way for a long ass time

Race will always be the topic in America because of historical issues and social differences between these groups of people in America.

None of it is related to me so I don't care

Smart people communicate with each other without paying attention to that stuff, but for 90% of people on this site race, nationality or ethnicity of fighters is an important factor

I support fighters from Russia/ex-Soviet bloc but I'm not biased towards them
              Last edited by g27region; 01-12-2017, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                nah you're one of the good guys amongst fl0mos. but i'm starting to worry about kigali's mental health
                Loool thanks I guess..... it's not too surprising that Floyd said it but what I am not sure of is his motive, whether he really thinks Ward lost (the majority of viewers did) or he's getting back at Ward for publicly disregarding his suggestion to stay at 168 instead of going to 175 to meet Kovalev.

Comment

• LMAO Not even Floyd thought he won! The ultimate mouth piece of black US boxing! HAHAHAHA Wards fans..

RJJ, Oscar, Tarver & now FMJ!

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                    Serious question. What is the average age of the posters on this board? I find the lack of maturity, subject matter and intellect many of the posters convey very disconcerting.

All Ward's fans are Black and are also Mayweather fans because both are Black? The lack of depth is alarming. For instance, I'm a fan of Mayweather the fighter. I cringe when he speaks and ignore basically every interview he gives. I'm a fan of Ward but actually enjoy his interviews because he comes across as honest, smart and he's able to comprehensively answer a question without canned responses that don't address the question posed.

I'm also a fan of JMM, Loma, Mikey Garcia and Terrence Crawford and i'm Black. Floyd having his opinion on Ward - Kovalev, the outcome and Virgil is just that, his opinion. Somehow, people feel as if that means that everyone that was a fan of Floyd and is a fan of Ward is faced with some sort of conundrum? That line of thought is utterly ridiculous.
                    I tend to agree with you. Mayweather is a bit of an imbecile and Ward is quite intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      damn this one about to cut virg deep

so according to floyd

Virgil Hunter Trainer Ratings

Cool Guy Ability: 10/10

Ring Corner Ability: 0/10

Comment

Working...
                      X