Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin: Golden Boy Prefers To Do Immediate Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
    Watched the fight 3 times without commentary and had it 115-113 canelo this was no robbery!! The reason people are crying robbery was because of that awful scorecard.
    Well said!! When I watched it live I scored it a draw. When I rewatched it I scored it 9-3 to Canelo. Effective aggression is when the aggressor is landing meaningful shots. Canelo did not run but slipped and countered. I like both fighters equal so im not picking favorites. Chasing somebody around not landing **** and getting hit with the cleaner, harder, faster shots by Canelo gives Canelo the round. Not GGG!!

Comment

I encourage people to watch the fight again without the bias HBO commentary I had GGG winning the fight the first time I saw it. Watched the fight again and had it 115-113 Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        I'll pass on the Pay-Per-View and just catch the reply or the YouTube post the next morning. I don't need another fight where people with agendas try to shame everyone else for living in reality and pretending that the guy who landed more punches and was the aggressor in about 8 or 9 rounds actually lost the fight or may have tied. These guys have great chins and neither will be even knocked down again - so it's another judges' disaster waiting to happen.

I'm excited for Loma vs Rigo... Rigo will run but Loma knows how to cut off that ring and overwhelm with punches.. I'm expecting Loma to eventually stop Rigo around round 9 or 10...
        exactly right. i dont wanna see the rematch cause its going to look very similar and whos to say they wont rob golovkin even worse and score the fight to canelo next time? Maybe that was the plan all along, have a draw so people buy the rematch and then rob him a second time but this time go as far as gifting canelo the win.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
          Well said!! When I watched it live I scored it a draw. When I rewatched it I scored it 9-3 to Canelo. Effective aggression is when the aggressor is landing meaningful shots. Canelo did not run but slipped and countered. I like both fighters equal so im not picking favorites. Chasing somebody around not landing **** and getting hit with the cleaner, harder, faster shots by Canelo gives Canelo the round. Not GGG!!
          jesus christ

Comment

It's a smart business move by both parties. Outside of a fight with Mayweather there's no opponent out there who is worth the money who brings in the money. GGG is getting towards the later part of his career and he wants to set himself his family for generations to come.

Canelo is damn near to the point where he no longer needs Golden Boy Promotions to help him with his fights. My guess he's with the company a few more fights before he ventures off the same as Oscar and Floyd did.

Comment

Yeah, lets see you make it happen then

Comment

A hahahaha.......normal people would be too embarrassed to admit that. GBP should pay you instead of Byrd

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  A hahahaha.......normal people would be too embarrassed to admit that. GBP should pay you instead of Byrd
                  Alright fool. Mayweather did the same thing but much worse and is undefeated. Its boxes not a slug fest. Because it was not a Gatti vs ward fight but rather a Gatti Mayweather fight everbody is not happy. Get over it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I've seen your scorecard and you "Byrd" the other way....What did you give Canelo?? Like 2 rounds??? I'm sure you had a few 10-8 GGG rounds thrown in for good measure...

Comment

Alright fool. Mayweather did the same thing but much worse and is undefeated. Its boxes not a slug fest. Because it was not a Gatti vs ward fight but rather a Gatti Mayweather fight everbody is not happy. Get over it!!!
                      Your talking to a Rtard who still thinks GGG didn't miss almost 500 of his punches...

I mean I haven't seen that many misses since Mathed took his GED test and FAILED MISERABLY!!!

I mean who gets a NEGATIVE score on a test??? He FKN missed more questions then were even on the FREAKIN TEST???

Comment

Working...
                      X