Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin: Golden Boy Prefers To Do Immediate Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy immediate rematch Golden Boy means in 8 months from now,, Golovkin should secure a big fight with Saunders to capture the remaining belt or demolish Cotto before 2018

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
      Only the fact Lara was calling GGG out evey fight and even calling GGG chicken shiz!! Lmao.
      That's not funny. Little Eri is a very naughty girl using language like that.

Comment

Iff GGG can get $20 million fighting BJ in the UK move on & do it

Screw Canelo and the crooked paid off judges especially Turd Bryd who was paid off obviously in the sham decision. Go fight in the UK for huge money and leave Canelo to fight maybe Jacobs. No communist was getting a decision in Vegas.
        HBO boxing is failing and a 2nd and 3rd Canelo-ggg fight is badly needed
        Thusly Adelaide Turd Byrd and trella were bought off. It happens all the time in boxing. It happens in horse racing all the time. tennis has fixed matches. Boxing is rotted to the rectum. Turd adelaide Bryd is the Maxine Waters of boxing-a fricking colored disgrace and a huge joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
          Watched the fight 3 times without commentary and had it 115-113 canelo this was no robbery!! The reason people are crying robbery was because of that awful scorecard.
          Yeah, I thought it was a close fight. I had it 116-112 for the OG Triple G, but some of those rounds were *tight*.

I think a lot of the uproar is over the bad scorecard, too.

Comment

Good!

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
              Screw Canelo and the crooked paid off judges especially Turd Bryd who was paid off obviously in the sham decision. Go fight in the UK for huge money and leave Canelo to fight maybe Jacobs. No communist was getting a decision in Vegas.
              HBO boxing is failing and a 2nd and 3rd Canelo-ggg fight is badly needed
              Thusly Adelaide Turd Byrd and trella were bought off. It happens all the time in boxing. It happens in horse racing all the time. tennis has fixed matches. Boxing is rotted to the rectum. Turd adelaide Bryd is the Maxine Waters of boxing-a fricking colored disgrace and a huge joke.

Fred Hopple speaking the truth! Bearcat!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post

Fred Hopple speaking the truth! Bearcat!
                The Bearcat is known throughout the boxing world.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  What makes you think that?
                  Because I'm sure if they did, it would've been public information. So again, if they did, please provide a link. If not, stfu

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                    Because I'm sure if they did, it would've been public information. So again, if they did, please provide a link. If not, stfu
                    It is public information. An interview with Lara's manager explaining why the fight couldn't happen was posted here multiple times. If you are interested go find it for yourself. I'm not going to waste my time providing info for people who simply ignore anything that doesn't suit their agenda.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 09-19-2017, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
                      That's good if it means they want a rematch in May. The only thing I don't like about it is what if they try to prevent Gennady from having a December fight? They may say it puts the rematch at risk and then use it as an excuse to take away the rematch if he does decide to fight Saunders or Cotto in December.
                      The quote boxing scene put at end of article is from post fight press conference,the rest of article is about whats happened since then which is gbp saying they will excercise immediate rematch clause.

They also said in press conference that may date isnt necessarily 4 this fight, just that 4 sure they will fight in may & sept like always. I hope they don't wait til later than march to fight,that seems like the logical date but both guys are making a ton of money so who knows if they take a fight before that & jeopardize the rematch as the rematch will bring in way more without other events to take attention from it,& ggg surely is gonna make more 4 rematch also.

Comment

Working...
                      X