Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin: Golden Boy Prefers To Do Immediate Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The judge that scored it draw was on Canelo side also. Trella gave Canelo round 7. Even Byrd gave GGG round 7. It was the most dominant round of fight for GGG and GGG would have won the fight if Trella had gave him round 7 instead of giving round 7 to Canelo. Close fight but GGG won.
    Last edited by Dboi Statmaster; 09-19-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
      It's business smart fight a declined ggg but Man to man Canella punk on bike all night

the punk is the guy who is crying because he couldn't land anything decent on a blown-up JMW who was a 8-1 underdog
      Last edited by aboutfkntime; 09-19-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

We NEED an immediate rematch.

Not because the first fight was really THAT controversial.

Just to stop all this constant crying, my goodness this is extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          2 years ago Canelo hadn't even fought Cotto.
          All that talk of the winner of canelo vs cotto facing ggg...instead he fought 3 garbage fights. We could have been spared canelo vs khan, smith and chavez jr...and ggg vs wade and brook. Too bad golden boy got cold feet.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            the punk is the guy who is crying because he couldn't land anything decent on a blown-up JMW who was a 8-1 underdog
            8-1 underdog? final odds were like GGG -150 Canelo +145

I swear man sometimes you make so much sense and other times you just spew crap for no reason. It really hurts your credibility.

Comment

Funny, GBP says not this year and everyone assumes may next year, I bet it won't be may, sept or 2018 I see it happening

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
                8-1 underdog? final odds were like GGG -150 Canelo +145

I swear man sometimes you make so much sense and other times you just spew crap for no reason. It really hurts your credibility.

oh ****, sorry my bad..... Jacobs was the 8-1 underdog

I hope that apology makes you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
                  I encourage people to watch the fight again without the bias HBO commentary I had GGG winning the fight the first time I saw it. Watched the fight again and had it 115-113 Canelo.
                  Biased HBO commentary Huh? Maybe you should watch it again with the sound on and actually listen. Max Kellerman couldn't stop talking up everything canelo was doing from the very first rd all the way to the after fight interviews!

Comment

The amount of Latin boxers trainers promoters managers etc who said ggg won restores my faith in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      oh ****, sorry my bad..... Jacobs was the 8-1 underdog

I hope that apology makes you feel better
                      No worries. and yes Jacobs was a 8-1 dog but I bet he won't be again if they ever rematch.

By the way, I haven't come across your take on the fight yet. How close did you have it?

Comment

Working...
                      X