Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin: Golden Boy Prefers To Do Immediate Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin: Golden Boy Prefers To Do Immediate Rematch

Tom Loeffler, who promotes IBF, IBO, WBC, WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs), told BoxingScene.com on Sunday morning that he would be speaking to Golden Boy Promotions regarding a possible rematch between the middleweight beltholder and Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

GGG should fight in december or january and then rematch canelo in may

Comment

Heard this bull before calling ggg in the ring then they let 2 years of ggg prime to erode. Watch how golden boy delays two years ago Canelo would have got iced

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
        Heard this bull before calling ggg in the ring then they let 2 years of ggg prime to erode. Watch how golden boy delays two years ago Canelo would have got iced
        2 years ago Canelo hadn't even fought Cotto.

Comment

It's business smart fight a declined ggg but Man to man Canella punk on bike all night

Comment

So Canelo only fights 2 times a year. In Cinco De Mayo it will be 9 months out of the ring for him. Isn't it a little too long without a fight?

Comment

Now we're talking.

Cinco de Mayo 2018 it is.

Comment

Originally posted by olivetree66 View Post
                GGG should fight in december or january and then rematch canelo in may
                Agreed, Saunders Dec/Jan, Canelo May for all the trinkets.

Unanimous IBO, IBF, WBC, WBA, WBO, Ring. Hmm, Hmm, good.

(unless Canelo wins I guess, then the WBC goes vacant)
                Last edited by angkag; 09-19-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I hope they do - in MAY

Comment

I'll pass on the Pay-Per-View and just catch the reply or the YouTube post the next morning. I don't need another fight where people with agendas try to shame everyone else for living in reality and pretending that the guy who landed more punches and was the aggressor in about 8 or 9 rounds actually lost the fight or may have tied. These guys have great chins and neither will be even knocked down again - so it's another judges' disaster waiting to happen.

I'm excited for Loma vs Rigo... Rigo will run but Loma knows how to cut off that ring and overwhelm with punches.. I'm expecting Loma to eventually stop Rigo around round 9 or 10...
                    Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 09-19-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X