Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Brook Getting Too Much Credit, Tried to Find a Way Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
    Well Spence is right, Brook was trying to land another big money fights and ran out of options
    And the problem is? Big shock Brook was trying to get a big money fight! He would not be the first to do so. Who wouldn't? That is the point of prize fighting.

Comment

Bad move for Kell Brook! This isn't Gavin, Jo Jo Dan, or Bizier! I say Spence Jr. by TKO in the 9th!

Comment

Brook is a fighter for a living why wouldn't he go up and fight ggg for that big money pay day.but In the welterweight division he is a champ but isn't much more proven than spence. Has nobody seen the records of brooks first 15 opponents! SPENCE BY KO

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
          I low-key want to see Spence take a life changing beat down. Dude hasn't proven anything other then that he could drop a lightweight Broner in sparring. If Brook isn't a skeleton at the weigh in I think he takes Spence behind the woodshed.

Nope not going to let you set up that excuse right there buddy😂 especially after all this talking you UK fanboys of brook do lol. "if he's not a skeleton" LMAO already starting the excuses.. it'll be his eye injury next. Nope, he loses the fight it means he loss to the better man and vise versa. Alot of people believe Spence will run the 147lbs division real soon anyway. No excuses bro, just get ready to be disappointed.

Comment

Of course Brook wanted a bigger fight, every fighter does.

However, he wasn't giving his belt up and that means beating Spence. He'll do that and then move on to the bigger fights.

Comment

It's funny how dudes talk out of both sides of their mouths, boldly. "Of course brook should seek big money fights" "Brook wasn't scared to fight Spence, of course he deserves credit!" Then " of course brook should win, but if he's weight drained doe..." Please stop it. Spence speaking truth

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                Shut the fuck up Spence there's always someone else to fight jackass

It's not like you bring a lot to the table

He didn't HAVE to do shit so give him his credit for fighting a dangerous BROKE opponent

Fck outta here.
                You can spot a fanboy from an actual BOXING FAN right off the bat because they are emotional like this guy. They throw personal insults at people they don't even know lol. Subconsciously you know Kell Brook is in bad shape taking this fight. The ONLY positive is the fight will be in the UK. Problem is, Spence had no problem fighting there in the first place. He fought overseas as an Olympian. UK fans were not this emotional when it was jo jo dan, kevin, etc that were his mandos. Now that he has an actual opponent that he isnt favored against you see the frustration lol. Show us in the ring!! I got Spence WINNING by round 6! Jermell Charlo, who happens to not only be a champion, as well as have the ability to beat Kell Brook handedly. Has also stated on Twitter Errol will win in 6 lol. Not to mention he'll be in Errol spence's camp leading up until the fight. Good luck Kell shook fans, you'll need it lol.
                Last edited by Hyp417; 02-14-2017, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Lol he sounds like Kigali who said Brook would vacate and once it got made he started criticizing the date and said why even have the fight anymore. Now Spence is doing as you said. Dude probably thought Brook would vacate for real and is already feeling the pressure.
                  hhhhhh , that comment from Kigali was pure gold , i had to reread it twice as i couldn't believe he said "why even have the fight if its in may" !!!! HHHHHH guy is SHOOK , i really dont understand why ppl criticize brook he wants to play in the big leagues with thurman/garcia/pac and make a lot of money he didnt get his wish so he is taking his mando , wanting unifications is NOT ducking spence will learn the hard way that brook is not a pushover , hope for a great fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Bad move for Kell Brook! This isn't Gavin, Jo Jo Dan, or Bizier! I say Spence Jr. by TKO in the 9th!
                    And this isn't Chris Algieri or Bundu.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyp417 View Post
                      You can spot a fanboy from an actual BOXING FAN right off the bat because they are emotional like this guy. Subconsciously you know Kell Brook is in bad shape taking this fight. The ONLY positive is the fight will be in the UK. Problem is, Spence had no problem fighting there in the first place. He fought overseas as an Olympian. UK fans were not this emotional when it was jo jo dan, kevin, etc that were his mandos. Now that he has an actual opponent that he isnt favored against you see the frustration lol. Show us in the ring!! I got Spence WINNING by round 6! Jermell Charlo, who happens to not only be a champion, as well as have the ability to beat Kell Brook handedly. Has also stated on Twitter Errol will win in 6 also lol. Not to mention he'll be in Errol spence's camp leading up until the fight. Good luck Kell shook fans, you'll need it lol.
                      Brook is the betting favourite.

It's hard to call other fanboys when you make posts like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X