Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Brook Getting Too Much Credit, Tried to Find a Way Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
    He's not downplaying it he's just saying why is he getting so much credit for fighting a mando.

It's not I'm disappointed it's just I wish it would of happened sooner... he tried to fight everyone but Spence when in the past he was Gung ho to fight his mandos.
    Exactly. Fought those guys with the quickness, but it takes him almost a year to fight Spence and two years after his second defense of that title? Come on son

Openly admitting to having negotiations with Khan's and Cotto's team proves that this was his last resort.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      Well isnt that right ? A massive fight vs khan at wembley when millions would be involved...or pacquaio , garcia or thurman....compared with a fighter nobody knows and make less far less money....they fell through so he took his mandatory spence....its not rocket science
      Him and Khan can still sell their fight even if Brook loses to Spence it only makes sense

Comment

Spence shouldn't even worry about that. All he needs to do is train hard and win. Then he will get credit as a new and formidable welterweight champion.

Comment

there's a big question mark on Spence's chin. .in this fight we'll see how he takes a shot. won't be surprised one bit if Spence gets knocked out, too many flaws on defense and Brook is a sharpshooter.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            I'm not *****ing just putting you spence muppets back in there place.
            After wingeing for weeks saying brook don't have the cohooneys to face spence...he faces him and that's after he went up 2 and faced the most feared man in boxing in golovkin...now let's see spence earn it the hard way now
            I am the biggest Spence fan on here. I am THROUGH THE ROOF that the fight is made. Spence gets to win his belt by beating the hell out of Brook. That's how it SHOULD be.

Comment

Brook will beat spence. UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                Spence's logic is flawed.

Brook was trying to land big money fights and still signed up to fight spence the moment he could not get a fight right away. Brooks could have let the fight go to a purse bid and really mess up negotiations.

Spence is gonna be shocked because he is falling for his own hype that he is the boogie man.
                Spence is actually correct. Brook didn't hesitate to fight his other Mando's and now get credit for fighting a Mando after taking every other route not to fight him. He deserves no credit wtf. Spence is also correct in saying he took the GGG fight for the money plus it was a win/win scenario. Dumb ass fought GGG cause Khan fought Canelo tobe try and one up him to be honest thinking Khan would fight him next. No props for not ducking Mando's sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I am the biggest Spence fan on here. I am THROUGH THE ROOF that the fight is made. Spence gets to win his belt by beating the hell out of Brook. That's how it SHOULD be.
                  I would smash the hell out of your avatar son thats all i know....her backdoors would be ruined...as for spence beating brook lets find out amd if he wins then he deserves high praise because brook is not to be underestimated .....great fight why moan..as for thats how it should be...no son thats just how you want it to be......we will see
                  Last edited by The plunger man; 02-14-2017, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    He's getting credit because he was struggling making weight for one. Got his orbital bone broken in reckless and dangerous match making by Eddie Hearn. Last but not least they said he was 'scared' to fight this humble kid.
                    Maybe this is his form of trash talking but the reaction to this fight is funny. Bring on May & hopefully it doesn't rain on the day.
                    Those are all Brooks fault he's killing himself to make weight because he not that good and needs too fight smaller guys to win. He wanted that paycheck from GGG so much he risked his health too do it.... He's fighting Spence because he has no choice

Khan- not interested
                    Pac- semi interested but only if he has a strap
                    Garcia- fighting Thurman
                    Thurman- see above
                    154- every name kills him
                    Cotto- not interested.

That leaves fight a C class fighter at 154 ( and be drawned and quartered by Khan and the boxing public) or fight Spence.

I think Spence wins as I think Brook is isn't that good but he beat Porter (albeit in a way I think won't work twice) so he might pull off a miracle again which I will give him credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      Shut the fuck up Spence there's always someone else to fight jackass

It's not like you bring a lot to the table

He didn't HAVE to do shit so give him his credit for fighting a dangerous BROKE opponent

Fck outta here.
                      Wonder if you said that when he was fighting the "No No Dans and Bizers as Mando's.... Ill wait for you to insult me cause he didn't make this big a fuss. Didn't hear Kellie hollering who is Jo Jo or Bizer cause he really didn't know em probably so why cry now. Stfu and fight. Floyd caught **** for fighting Robert......His Mando!! Wtf!!

Comment

Working...
                      X