Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Brook Getting Too Much Credit, Tried to Find a Way Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence is already 27..?
    Hasn't had a tenth of the career Broner has already.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      Spence is already 27..?
      Hasn't had a tenth of the career Broner has already.
      he is going to turn 27 on March 3

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        Go and take a look at the thread BPP merged about the fight being announced. You're part of the problem. Be happy that the fight's been announced.
        Funny to look at people plant the seeds like a gardener from the Chelsea flower show and try to scurry and bite back like cornered ****.
        Lol. As I stated, point out one person that roots for Spence, that's pissed about the fight being made.

I'm over the ****ing moon...second biggest fight of the year so far, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
          Let's go, Spence. He's speaking nothing but the truth. I am not about to applaud Brook for fighting his mandatory when he tried to fight everyone under the sun but his mandatory.
          Yeah, so trying to fight Khan for multi millions, or Thurman/Garcia/Pac was ducking Spence.

The fight was mentioned on the news on Monday, a workmate who is a casual boxing fan asked me who Brook was fighting. When I said Errol Spence Jr his reply was 'who?'.

Nobody in the U.K. outside of hardcore fans has ever heard of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            Lol. As I stated, point out one person that roots for Spence, that's pissed about the fight being made.

I'm over the ****ing moon...second biggest fight of the year so far, imo.
            I already addressed the first part of your post. Go and take a look at the thread BPP merged about the Brook vs Spence fight being announced at Brammal Lane. The posters you need are in that thread. After you do so let's end this convo because it's more negativity.

I'm over the moon as well and I'll also be at the fight by hook or by crook.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
              Yeah, so trying to fight Khan for multi millions, or Thurman/Garcia/Pac was ducking Spence.

The fight was mentioned on the news on Monday, a workmate who is a casual boxing fan asked me who Brook was fighting. When I said Errol Spence Jr his reply was 'who?'.

Nobody in the U.K. outside of hardcore fans has ever heard of him.
              Where did I say he was ducking? I'm simply not applauding him for fighting his mandatory... I don't care whether other people think the fight is important or know about it. That has no bearing on my level of interest.

Comment

I already addressed the first part of your post. Go and take a look at the thread BPP merged about the Brook vs Spence fight being announced at Brammal Lane. The posters you need are in that thread. After you do so let's end this convo because it's more negativity.

I'm over the moon as well and I'll also be at the fight by hook or by crook.
                There was ONE person complaining about the fight, you generalized that "Spence's fanbase" was upset about the fight being made. My point was that the majority of Spence fans were upset that it took THIS LONG to finally get it made...but I'm with you, we can end the negativity here.

The vast majority of fans are excited as hell for it, which is a pleasant surprise, because A LOT of people were downplaying the fight before, saying Spence was too unknown for it to be a big fight. It seems those people are finally changing their tune.

If you're able to go, enjoy. I'm jealous as hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                  There was ONE person complaining about the fight, you generalized that "Spence's fanbase" was upset about the fight being made. My point was that the majority of Spence fans were upset that it took THIS LONG to finally get it made...but I'm with you, we can end the negativity here.

The vast majority of fans are excited as hell for it, which is a pleasant surprise, because A LOT of people were downplaying the fight before, saying Spence was too unknown for it to be a big fight. It seems those people are finally changing their tune.

If you're able to go, enjoy. I'm jealous as hell!
                  It's going to be tough to get a ticket because Sheffield is a close knit city & all the locals have supported Kell on his journey. 13 weeks is more than enough time to pull some strings but I'm not paying more than face value.

Comment

It's going to be tough to get a ticket because Sheffield is a close knit city & all the locals have supported Kell on his journey. 13 weeks is more than enough time to pull some strings but I'm not paying more than face value.
                    If the fight was over here, i might go, because I've never been to a big fight live before. I went to one of gamboas early fights.

Some sports, the best seat in the house is literally in front of a big screen, on the couch. So yea, i wouldn't overpay for tickets either.

Comment

Working...
                    X