Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Brook Getting Too Much Credit, Tried to Find a Way Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that there are so many title belts means a young fighter like Spence becomes a mandatory. Do wins over Algerie (not even a legit WW) and Boo-doo (the Italian stallion lol) rate a title shot?
    Spence should just be grateful the rankings are so messed up and focus on proving he's not another hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      And this isn't Chris Algieri or Bundu.
      If Brook didn't go over 170 for GGG, it would be a 50/50 fight! Coming down to 147, I believe is too much too handle!

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224
        J
        J
        J
        J
        J
        Tdh

Fdh
        D
        Htdjtits ****

H
        H
        G
        F
        D
        S
        E
        R
        T
        Y
        U
        U
        H
        H
        H
        N
        M
        N
        B
        V
        C
        X
        Z
        Goat ****ers
        C
        C
        C
        C
        C
        kUNCi
        F
        D
        D
        C
        C
        C
        X
        Z
        Black ****

V
        G
        R
        S
        Lips

Vagina lips smell like old pizza
        V
        B
        B
        Black ****
        B
        F
        S
        A

K

I
        U
        Uk

U
        J
        J
        J
        S
        S

Ds
        Dg
        Gdfh
        Fdgh
        H
        J
        Dudyk

Udgytdtdysyfusf
        Xottin picker your

G
        G
        G
        F
        G
        F
        G
        Fi ate out OPs mom
        F
        F
        F
        F
        S
        Wpq
        Q
        W
        W
        W
        E
        R
        R
        Your dad blew me
        V
        G
        H
        Gfdh
        H
        Fh
        H
        Yjf
        Yj
        T
        Yjt
        T

Nigggeerrrfgn
        Hfj
        T

Fyh
        Fj
        Yrh
        Fyh
        Ytj
        Utk
        Yuk
        Ugk
        Ytj
        Ytj
        Hgj

Tdh
        G
        Fs
        Rsg
        Ds
        Sdv
        Sdsb
        Dfbfdb

Shtd

Thr
        Hr
        N
        Utr

Nutr

Nutr
        Nurt
        Tunr
        R
        Nutr
        Nurt

Tnru

Esf
        S
        Dea
        Hoe
        Hole hole hole hole hole hole
        F
        F
        F
        F
        Wet wet

F

Bf
        Fb
        Fgn
        Fgn
        Grh
        Thd
        Trh
        Thd
        Dththdgdh

Gdh
        Dtdgh
        Fhd
        Se
        Ewr
        Ewwe
        Trh
        Uyk
        Yj
        **** juice

H
        H
        J
        J
        Jrghtrhs
        Tsrh
        Stfh
        Tsfh
        Tfsh
        Tsfh
        Can some one decipher this greasy, garbled, nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          The fact that there are so many title belts means a young fighter like Spence becomes a mandatory. Do wins over Algerie (not even a legit WW) and Boo-doo (the Italian stallion lol) rate a title shot?
          Spence should just be grateful the rankings are so messed up and focus on proving he's not another hype job.

We could say the same about Kell Brooks resume.. Shawn Porter is a B level fighter. Spence fought the guys he needed to in order to become the ibf mando. Both Kell and Spence have something to prove come May. Welterweight division will be on notice soon.. oh yea, Floyd mayweather had his FIRST title fight his 18th pro fight? Spence is right in line as he should be... we'll see what happens come May but i hope guys don't start making excuses...
          Last edited by Hyp417; 02-14-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            If Brook didn't go over 170 for GGG, it would be a 50/50 fight! Coming down to 147, I believe is too much too handle!
            No excuses... Spence, similar to brook, walks around in the 180s.. they BOTH are big welterweights. Yes thats a long way to go for Brook but he has chosen to do so. No excuses if he falls short against Spence and vise versa. The better man will win in May.

Comment

How is that looking for a way out? he was looking for unifications and bigger money fights, just like Spence will if he becomes a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Well isnt that right ? A massive fight vs khan at wembley when millions would be involved...or pacquaio , garcia or thurman....compared with a fighter nobody knows and make less far less money....they fell through so he took his mandatory spence....its not rocket science
                Yes, that's pretty much how it was, so Spence is also correct as Brook really had nowhere else to go except fight his mandatory - something he didn't try as hard to explore other options than in the post though?

I agree with Spence that Brook doesn't really deserve "credit" for doing what he had no real option other than to do it! I sort of think that if Brook had any other option that would have paid better he'd have given that title up immediately!!

Comment

Shut the *** up Spence. Jesus christ another god damn diva.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyp417 View Post
                    This fight is being considered a 50/50 fight... Yes he's favored in the UK because if Spence doesn't get a stoppage they will definitely cheat on the scorecards... if Spence doesn't stop Kell no matter if he dominates Kell or not, Kell will win a controversial decision similar to the ward fight. I think Kell brook could beat ANYONE at 147 other than spence. Truth is he hasn't fought anyone credible since he's been champion besides GGG. 13 years as a pro and he only has one name of which is credible in Shawn Porter. Spence has been pro only 4 years yet he wants the big names. I simply have chosen who i believe will win without disrespecting the fighter i believe will fall short. UK fans were not this emotional when the mando was jo jo dan, kevin, etc.. NOW that he's not the CLEAR favourite in the fight, you see the frustration in them for whatever reason. Just be happy you'll be getting a great fight that BOXING needs! 2017 is full of big fights this year im just excited lol.
                    It's a great fight, but Brook goes in as the favourite and rightly so.

UK fans didn't need to say much about those fights, those opponents weren't being hyped to the moon. Spence looks good, but the hype is exactly the same as what Porter had; we'll find out what his level is very soon.

There have been more robberies in the US than anywhere else, this idea that he'll get robbed in the UK is nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Incidently Brook has walked around between fights at over 180lb for some time before the Golovkin fight. He isnt coming down any more for Spence than he did for Porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X