No announcement yet.

Who ducked whom: John Sullivan vs. Peter Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Agreed. But parts 2 and 3 are kind of weak entries IMO. Finally got a chance to watch the boxed set about 2 years ago. What did you think. 4 wasn't too bad. Had appearances by Sgt. Kabukiman and other Troma superheroes, plus Ron Jeremy as the Mayor of Tromaville, which was kind of fun. The first one is the one to watch though. The cartoon is okay and included on the DVD set. Supposedly the NES game is pretty bad. I gotta try that sometime too. Also came out for Sega Genesis and Gameboy.
    I only watched the first one. I heard the toxic area was filmed in Elizabeth Town NJ, because the director wanted authenticity down to the smell... Just kidding!

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      I only watched the first one. I heard the toxic area was filmed in Elizabeth Town NJ, because the director wanted authenticity down to the smell... Just kidding!
      Well Lloyd Kaufman DOES film his movies in New Jersey and it was billed as the first superhero from New Jersey as well. You might not be far off. The fictional town is named Tromaville, after the film company, Troma Films. Kaufman also has a cameo as a passed out homeless guy in the first Rocky movie that Stallone carries in from the cold. He apparently helped the crew bring down productions costs with him running an indie studio. Oh and you're better off only watching the first one. The sequels aren't that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

You have to master and train for what you are going to perform. That takes intelligence. There is no such thing as a brute attaining a heavyweight crown because, there are a lot of brutish men who can hit hard, take a punch, and determined to win.
        "The WAY is in training"

Miyamoto Mushashi

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Trollboni is out. Again.
          Should be a perma-ban. The guy cannot make a comment without an insult or a racist remark.

Comment

Working...
          X