Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoSumptin AKA DoNothing AKA Travestyny's ALT AKA DUCK

You want something more recent than 2011? How about Dr Catlin's interview in 2015 after May?

Dr Catlin August 5, 2015 / 7:41 PM / 3 years ago

The ABP is a useful additional tool, but it has limitations too, said Catlin, whose lab helped create many of the tests currently used to detect performance-enhancing drugs. An individual’s hemoglobin levels can vary from day to day. Low hemoglobin could be due to anemia or some other condition. If that were the baseline, a bounce back to normal could look suspicious if the test is not used carefully.

To avoid incorporating normal shifts into the suspicious category the level constituting a positive test has to be set so high that there is room underneath to avoid detection.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      DoSumptin AKA DoNothing AKA Travestyny's ALT AKA DUCK

You want something more recent than 2011? How about Dr Catlin's interview in 2015 after May?

Dr Catlin August 5, 2015 / 7:41 PM / 3 years ago

Shut up, dummy. Your conspiracy theory was destroyed not only by a debate that you lost 4-0, but by common sense.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
      EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
      Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

Did you learn if EPO is a threshold substance yet?

PATHETIC

Comment

• DUCKY has been doing the QUACK long time!

175+ pages of QUACKING!!!!

PROVES that you LIED and CHEATED!!!!

Comment

[SIZE="4"]DUCKY has been doing the QUACK long time!

Says the guy who ducked his own challenge then ducked a rematch after crying for 1.5 years

How did it feel to back down from your own challenge, bltch

Comment

• KEEP Pretending!!!

175+ pages of DUCKING by the QUACK artist!

Comment

[SIZE="6"]KEEP Pretending!!!

LIKE YOU KEEP PRETENDING THAT YOUR MAYWEATHER EPO CONSPIRACY THEORY WASN'T DESTROYED

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              In the case of Floyd, we aren't talking about threshold substances as far as I know.

You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
              EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
              Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

b) I already showed you that its possible that the SG can go back up before the concentration of the PED comes back up. In threshold substances, this is important!!!

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers
              Similar with EPO .... they may have a suspicious result but still state it as negative. You said that if there is any EPO, it will be flagged as positive. EPO like I said and now you know, its produced naturally in the body.
              You can dilute by way of an IV yet pass the sg test and still produce a count that is below the threshold allowed for certain substances.

COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT:

rEPO is not a “threshold substance”

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• I really didn't even need to open this to know who bumped it. Smh

Comment

• DUCKY is trying to convince us that we do not need any IV rules because they (testers) have it all covered!

WHAT A CLOWN!!!!

DUCKY, the last time that I checked, IVs are BANNED, ILLEGAL!

USADA

WHY THE IV RULE?

To protect clean sport and athlete health and safety.

It is a fact that IVs can be used to change blood test results (such as hematocrit where EPO or blood doping is being used), mask urine test results (by dilution) or by administering prohibited substances in a way that will more quickly be cleared from the body in order to beat an anti-doping test.

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Now add that there was a 6 hour delay before they got the full sample from Floyd. That is right. 6 hours!!!!

Comment

• Roan Jucao

@jucao

according @usantidoping PEDS rules, IV isn't allowed for @ufc after weigh in anymore. How fighters will rehydrate with that new policy.
                    2:58 PM - Jun 26, 2015 · Coconut Creek, FL

Robert Whiteford

Verified account

@Flyinjudoka
                    Follow
                    Follow @Flyinjudoka

More
                    USADA meeting @AmericanTopTeam today,@ufc fighters CANT USE IV AFTER MAKING WEIGHT, whole lot of fighters will be moving weight classes#USADA
                    11:49 AM - 26 Jun 2015

Guys who really needed the IV were told you cannot use an IV after making weight. Back then a majority in the UFC were using IVs because they were doing some serious dehydration NOT the 2lbs Floydie was claiming made him severely dehydrated so he need an IV!!!

Floyd knows the TRUTH. This is him right after getting the BANNED ILLEGAL IV!

FLOYD MAYWEATHER RELAXING AS HE TALKS PACQUIAO AND MORE LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE SHOWDOWN

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely happy …..

Floyd

Comment

• The IV confirmed my doubts before that floyd is on PEDS. I wish floyd didn't start the crusade of clean the sport which make him more so disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                      X