Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Floyd: You and Travestyny are reaching and you know it.

I'm reaching? You said:

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Now what about Floyd. Did he notify NSAC that he had a severe medical condition that required an IV? Maybe its in his prefight form or some other form where it was said to the NSAC BEFORE the fight? I can answer that one for you ..... Floyd did not notify NSAC.

You want an investigation on Manny, OK but lets have one on Floyd too. That would be very interesting. Interesting because we both know that Floyd did not need no IV.

I proved this statment false.

Floyd listed "allergies" as a serious medical condition on his pre fight form.

I even provided a link for you to educate yourself on the relationship between histamine and dehydration.

But we know why you will ignore the facts. It doesn't fit into your grand conspiracy.

Incoming deflection in 4....3.....2.....1......

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Maybe you do not know this but urine tests can catch PEDs.

Maybe you do not know this, using an IV can mask PEDs in urine samples.

they gave Mayweather a standard USADA blood test, immediately prior to giving him the IV..... just like clockwork, according to their standard protocol

they do that to ensure that the IV is NOT being used to mask urine tests

USADA confirmed that in their statement

Comment

• ..... what's up with requesting Toradol, but now admitting that your shoulder was "100%" before the fight?????

why on earth would Pac lie on a medical form if he really was injured ?

was it really a..... " mistake " ?

but, it can't have been a mistake..... because Pac also went through standard medical examinations, and he didn't mention the "injury" to a doctor either

so..... is Arum's story the truth, that Pac did suffer an injury in the 4th round?

the problem is, I watched the fight..... Pac did not mention it to his corner, they did not work on his shoulder at all, Pac did not stop throwing, and he did not stop throwing with intent

or, is Arum making that claim, to make an excuse for the loss..... so that he can scam a rematch?

but, if that is the case.... then why did Pac request toradol immediately prior to the fight?

hmmm.....

something aint right in Tombstone

I want to believe Pac over Arum, but..... not sure if I can.

the Arum excuse is by far the most believable scenario, I think it is highly likely that Arum made that claim to try scam a rematch..... but then, why did Pac request toradol immediately prior to the fight?

one thing for sure..... guilty or innocent, pacfans should STFU about steroids

Is toradol the elephant in the room..... ?

I know nothing about the stuff, are the reports true..... ?

Toradol Has Become Baseball’s Dirty Secret; MLB Needs to Treat Abuse of All PEDs Equally.....
        http://www.captainsblog.info/2012/07...equally/16482/

apparently, toradol has been the athlete drug-of-choice for A DECADE

there are a few problems regarding Pac, but the worst one is his inexplicable RISE in punch output AFTER moving up all those divisions..... those 1200+ punches he threw against Clottey were ridiculous..... and he looked fine afterwards, despite looking shattered 18 months earlier after throwing half that many against Marquez AT 130.

is toradol the elephant in the room..... ?

anyone know the symptoms/benefits from Toradol..... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          I thought you were going to admit you are an idiot for saying Floyd must have had high levels of clenbuterol. Stop pretending you know what you are talking about. The urine tests were required to pass the specific gravity test, no matter what bullshlt you pull out of your ass.
          Clenbuterol? I thought fluid iviayweather maintains his weight all year round, I only know clen as being used to drastically reduce fat percentage by bodybuilders, and burners for atheletes who need to make weight quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
            Clenbuterol? I thought fluid iviayweather maintains his weight all year round, I only know clen as being used to drastically reduce fat percentage by bodybuilders, and burners for atheletes who need to make weight quickly.
            WHose alt? I say its hoe train back after being banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              Floyd Won, Roach says Floyd won, the commentators of Pacs network say floyd won, the judges say Floyd won, guess what Floyd WON. Pac lost and cried about it and begged for a rematch. And since he brought up MLB pitchers pitching with this injury, why dont they use salt water with no rehab and be back within a year...oh thats right, because thats a bunch of BS, THATS WHY

Appeal to authority and appeal to numbers are logical fallacies.. and are therefore non arguments..

closer inspection of the fight and scoring punches according to proper boxing rules (i.e. punches must have weight on them as well as hitting cleanly, only punches that land with the knuckles must be scored, penalties for over hugging etc) reveal that pac outlanded fluid in terms of the more effective harder punches, pac also performed a lot better defensive and did better counters that fluid

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I thought you were going to admit you are an idiot for saying Floyd must have had high levels of clenbuterol. Stop pretending you know what you are talking about. The urine tests were required to pass the specific gravity test, no matter what bullshlt you pull out of your ass.
                Remind me but I don't even call you an idiot for being wrong on huge points, right?

Like I said in the other thread, I knew the athlete was caught with a substance. When I went back to check, the dude was caught with 2 substances. All I did was C/P the wrong substance that was found. Simple mistake.

Its BS to you because you do not like the response.
                Wrong about specific gravity test done out on the field (Floyd's home) by the DCO. As I pointed out, there are different techniques used to test this. You can dilute by way of an IV yet pass the sg test and still produce a count that is below the threshold allowed for certain substances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Floyd listed "allergies" on his prefight form.
                  NSAC doctors should have asked and probes for information........

[I]
                  The question all allergy sufferers should be asking is: "What causes the histamine reaction associated with allergies?"

In Water: for Health, for Healing, for Life, author Dr. Batmanghelidj writes: "Histamine is an important neurotransmitter that primarily regulates thirst mechanism for increased water intake. It also establishes a system of water rationing for the available water in the drought-stricken body."

When the body is dehydrated, histamine production increases significantly. Histamine's primary job is to make sure that the available water in the body is preserved for the most vital functions. Thus, increased histamine is not the problem; it's one of the body's ingenious adaptations for survival.

Learn more:

Chronic dehydration. Travensty has explained this to you 100 Times already. Hahaha. Pact@rd.

Go call WADA and ask them to reverse the USADA Tue. Haha haha

Now. What about boob ascum claim that Manny has a 5 year old torn rotator cuff? How does that fit into your imaginary shoulder injury excuse? Somebody is still lying I see. Bwhahahaha.

Game over pact@rd.
                  I don't get it.. answer a simple question for me..

does an allergy cause over histamine production that leads to dehydration??

or does dehydration cause over production in histamine that leads to symptons similar to seasonal allergies..

nevertheless Fluid NEVER looked dehydrated at all at the weigh in.
                  he looked healthy AF and no indication he needed something drastic like an IV infusion when oral rehydration would serve him better. If fluid was in more severe condition of course but then he wouldn't be fighting in a boxing match less than 24 hours later.

and AFAIK the prohibited method of using IV needs a TUE prior to it being used, what was the date on fluid's TUE approval?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    I'm reaching? You said:

I proved this statment false.

Floyd listed "allergies" as a serious medical condition on his pre fight form.

I even provided a link for you to educate yourself on the relationship between histamine and dehydration.

But we know why you will ignore the facts. It doesn't fit into your grand conspiracy.

Incoming deflection in 4....3.....2.....1......
                    You deflected.

Floyd said why he was dehydrated. I do not remember him grasping at the straw that you just tried to.

Here is what Floyd said. Some was mentioned in multiple interviews. Not once was the word "allergies" mentioned.

- Giving urine .... lets all say it together "Floyd you lied!"
                    - Giving blood (< 1 tablespoon, 10 days before).... lets all say it together "Floyd you lied!"- Exercising - but its after the weigh-in and Floyd admits to making weight EASILY.... lets all say it together "Floyd you lied!"

Comment

• Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
                      I don't get it.. answer a simple question for me..

does an allergy cause over histamine production that leads to dehydration??

or does dehydration cause over production in histamine that leads to symptons similar to seasonal allergies..

nevertheless Fluid NEVER looked dehydrated at all at the weigh in.
                      he looked healthy AF and no indication he needed something drastic like an IV infusion when oral rehydration would serve him better. If fluid was in more severe condition of course but then he wouldn't be fighting in a boxing match less than 24 hours later.

and AFAIK the prohibited method of using IV needs a TUE prior to it being used, what was the date on fluid's TUE approval?
                      Great point. Now that I read it carefully, its dehydration that triggers it and Histamine regulates.......

Last edited by ADP02; 09-02-2016, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X