Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IV rehydration ban - how do you feel about it, and how do they enforce it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You're killing that guy....yet he keeps lying and playing stupid.
    He's so hurt by the Pacquiao loss that he is delusional. It's boring already.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lmao What? This is one of the dumbest things I've read on here.
      Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      show me a fight where the roider (or the like) did the impossible.
      Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      no rush with the reply. smart boxing fellas like yourself cant seem to answer. and ive asked many times.
      how much time do you need ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You are confused. The quote was after a WADA spokesperson was asked about Mayweather's case.

Now how the hell was WADA or USADA supposed to know who this retro TUE was for. It could be for any athlete. It could have even been for Pacquiao. Derp.

Quotation clearly says the name is NEVER given.
        Nope, you mentioned way before then that WADA would certainly have taken a look at the RETRO TUE given that this was a high profile event.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Nope, you mentioned way before then that WADA would certainly have taken a look at the RETRO TUE given that this was a high profile event.
          First of all, you mentioned USADA's TUEC, not WADA's.

Second, I mentioned that WHEN THE WADA SPOKESPERSON WAS ASKED ABOUT MAYWEATHER'S CASE. This is way after the TUE was already granted. If WADA wants to comb through the TUE's that were granted in their data files KNOWING THAT MAYWEATHER WAS GRANTED A TUE AT AROUND THIS SPECIFIC TIME AND WHAT SPECIFICALLY FOR, then that's on WADA.

What I don't imagine is that WADA or USADA's TUEC would have been able to determine who this retroactive TUE was for before the news broke. That makes zero sense and you know it.

Comment

This is what you'd like to deflect:

Look. Here is the bottom line, no matter how you try to DEFLECT from the facts given.

1. Mayweather provided partial urine samples from directly before the IV and directly after the IV.
            Deflect? My name is not TRAVESTYNY .... THE DEFLECTOR!!!!

READ AND WEEP!!! I answered ALL YOUR BS Deflections! I wished you can respond DIRECTLY to my points instead of DEFLECTING!!!

a) There was a long delay. Right?

b) During that delay, who knows what happened.

c) Floyd even mentioned that he had to delay some more by going and bet on a game. On Floyd hype, Floyd later confirms that he did bet.

d) Sample A is a mixture of those 2 urine samples. There the second is diluting the initial one. And lets be honest here, this is all coming from USADA. I could imagine if this was Manny. You would be starting up threads and waving the flag on us!

e) Before any urine sample, besides the delay, Floyd did drink adequately.

f) Did Floyd do anything else that we do not know about? It was a long 6 hours. Of course, all perfectly normal to Travestyny!!!

2. The Urine sample was NOT allowed to be diluted after the IV, nor before the IV.
            a) It was allowed to be delayed.
            Also, look at Diaz's case. His SG was 1.009 and his drug concentration was relatively close to TEST #1 where SG = 1.002. One would think it would be much higher but it was dilute enough to keep it below the threshold.

b) This would be an advantage for Floyd. "What? Are you saying that if it comes back dilute, we can delay this even more? " Floyd laughing

3. The sample was checked for dilution not only by the DCO, but also by the independent lab.
            a) That was supposed to be the case for SMRTL on Diaz's sample but SMRTL skipped a few steps .... lol ... and please do not deflect to they didn't have to be. Diaz's team kept on telling us on how WADA accredited they were. lol

b) I already showed you that its possible that the SG can go back up before the concentration of the PED comes back up. In threshold substances, this is important!!!

4. The independent lab found no traces of any prohibited substances in the undiluted sample.
            a) No traces? You delay, dilute its more than possible. Some substances can be untraceable and out of your system very quickly .... think 6 hours delay.

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers

5. When Lance Armstrong was using an IV to mask, he was masking for a BLOOD TEST, and at a time when there was no urine test for EPO.
            USADA/WADA
            It is a fact that IVs can be used to change blood test results (such as hematocrit where EPO or blood doping is being used), mask urine test results (by dilution) or by administering prohibited substances in a way that will more quickly be cleared from the body in order to beat an anti-doping test

6. On May 1st, 2015, Mayweather took a URINE TEST. He was not masking blood values. He was also tested for EPO, which again, LANCE WAS NOT BECAUSE THE URINE TEST FOR EPO DIDN'T EXIST AT THAT TIME.
            a) Floyd micro-dosed, delays 6 hours. Floyd drank quite a bit of fluids after the weigh-in. Yet after many hours, was not able to urinate. You believe that BS? Then after orally taking fluids, he was allowed to use an IV for 2 separate solutions. Which also is crazy. Why 2 solutions? Was the different type of vitamins going to rehydrate him better? All of that does NOT make any sense!!!

b) So imagine, if like Lance, Floyd was allowed to use an IV to get into his system a substance where a test does not exist? They freaking allowed Floyd where others had to hide!!!

7. When Lance's samples were retested with the EPO urine test, HE FAILED!
            a) Imagine, you laughed when I brought this up a few post ago. Now you bring up the very same thing!!!

b) What brought down Lance was the witnesses. We do not know if what occurred with his samples would be considered valid.

8. Not only were Mayweather's samples CIR tested, but there is athlete biological passport data on him going back 6 years, and over 130 drug tests that he has passed during those years. [/B]

Is there really anything else to discuss? You're wrong. It's over.
            WRONG? You make me laugh ...

a) Floyd is only tested during a very short 6-8 weeks. So all he has to do is make sure that his levels are relatively levelled during that time period. Not that hard to do (showed you an article of one guy doing it for about 8-10 weeks). Micro-dosing can achieve that! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

b) I have told you for a while that CIR tests is not flawless and can be beat.

Here is one explanation from your friend that keeps on telling YOU that YOU ARE WRONG ....... AGAIN!!!

Question: You told me in Brazil,....there is a new type of testosterone that are making testosterone from yams?
            Novistsky: Correct
            Question: and now doing it thru animals?
            Novistsky: yes they are, one of the most accurate tests is CIR test for testosterone , ....... there is now research, .... there is an animal based testosterone that can potentially beat CIR test.

Novistsky:"I believe its being used now"

Last edited by ADP02; 03-07-2017, 12:28 AM.

Comment

First of all, you mentioned USADA's TUEC, not WADA's.

Second, I mentioned that WHEN THE WADA SPOKESPERSON WAS ASKED ABOUT MAYWEATHER'S CASE. This is way after the TUE was already granted. If WADA wants to comb through the TUE's that were granted in their data files KNOWING THAT MAYWEATHER WAS GRANTED A TUE AT AROUND THIS SPECIFIC TIME AND WHAT SPECIFICALLY FOR, then that's on WADA.

What I don't imagine is that WADA or USADA's TUEC would have been able to determine who this retroactive TUE was for before the news broke. That makes zero sense and you know it.
              Too many posts between us to check but YOU DID bring up what I stated .... DEFLECTOR!

Comment

Too many posts between us to check but YOU DID bring up what I stated .... DEFLECTOR!
                So you are actually trying to argue that WADA can know it's Mayweather's application?

You are even too stupid to realize that you are arguing against your own point, since WADA would be reviewing what USADA did. Unless you believe WADA was also a part of this conspiracy theory.

So which is it, bright guy?
                Last edited by travestyny; 03-07-2017, 06:21 AM.

Comment

READ AND WEEP!!! I answered ALL YOUR BS Deflections! I wished you can respond DIRECTLY to my points instead of DEFLECTING!!!

c) Floyd even mentioned that he had to delay some more by going and bet on a game. On Floyd hype, Floyd later confirms that he did bet.

d) Sample A is a mixture of those 2 urine samples. There the second is diluting the initial one. And lets be honest here, this is all coming from USADA. I could imagine if this was Manny. You would be starting up threads and waving the flag on us!

f) Did Floyd do anything else that we do not know about? It was a long 6 hours. Of course, all perfectly normal to Travestyny!!!

Also, look at Diaz's case. His SG was 1.009 and his drug concentration was relatively close to TEST #1 where SG = 1.002. One would think it would be much higher but it was dilute enough to keep it below the threshold.

b) This would be an advantage for Floyd. "What? Are you saying that if it comes back dilute, we can delay this even more? " Floyd laughing

a) That was supposed to be the case for SMRTL on Diaz's sample but SMRTL skipped a few steps .... lol ... and please do not deflect to they didn't have to be. Diaz's team kept on telling us on how WADA accredited they were. lol

b) I already showed you that its possible that the SG can go back up before the concentration of the PED comes back up. In threshold substances, this is important!!!

a) No traces? You delay, dilute its more than possible. Some substances can be untraceable and out of your system very quickly .... think 6 hours delay.

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers

USADA/WADA
                  It is a fact that IVs can be used to change blood test results (such as hematocrit where EPO or blood doping is being used), mask urine test results (by dilution) or by administering prohibited substances in a way that will more quickly be cleared from the body in order to beat an anti-doping test

a) Floyd micro-dosed, delays 6 hours. Floyd drank quite a bit of fluids after the weigh-in. Yet after many hours, was not able to urinate. You believe that BS? Then after orally taking fluids, he was allowed to use an IV for 2 separate solutions. Which also is crazy. Why 2 solutions? Was the different type of vitamins going to rehydrate him better? All of that does NOT make any sense!!!

b) So imagine, if like Lance, Floyd was allowed to use an IV to get into his system a substance where a test does not exist? They freaking allowed Floyd where others had to hide!!!

a) Imagine, you laughed when I brought this up a few post ago. Now you bring up the very same thing!!!

b) What brought down Lance was the witnesses. We do not know if what occurred with his samples would be considered valid.

a) Floyd is only tested during a very short 6-8 weeks. So all he has to do is make sure that his levels are relatively levelled during that time period. Not that hard to do (showed you an article of one guy doing it for about 8-10 weeks). Micro-dosing can achieve that! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Here is one explanation from your friend that keeps on telling YOU that YOU ARE WRONG ....... AGAIN!!!

Question: You told me in Brazil,....there is a new type of testosterone that are making testosterone from yams?
                  Novistsky: yes they are, one of the most accurate tests is CIR test for testosterone , ....... there is now research, .... there is an animal based testosterone that can potentially beat CIR test.

LMAO. YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON. YOU ARE SAYING THAT A SAMPLE GIVEN BEFORE THE IV IS A DELAY????

Lol.

You also ask what he did during the delay... when he is at a weighin being shadowed by the DCO???? Really???

LMAOOO. You got any better bullshlt to flush out this conspiracy theory??? Lol.

I'll gladly rip the rest of this apart later when I have time, unless u wanna give up now, clown.

Comment

What a joke. Responding with bullshlt is something to be proud of? You aren't fooling anyone. You're a garbage poster and it's always easy the kick you around. You should have given up a long time ago. Ok. I'll kick you around some more.

A. Long delay? When did he give the first sample? Makes sense that it was when the DCO first arrived, no? He had to attempt then, just as he did for the Mosley fight. DCO arrived, he urinated, didn't fill it up, then he waited. So no, there was no long delay before the partial sample that was given BEFORE the IV.

B. Who knows what happened???? The DCO who never left his sight maybe? And let me remind you before you try to spin this...this is a DCO that you believe was NOT a part of any conspiracy, right?

This is the DCO's job....to know what the **** is happening. What's wrong with you?

Now did I deflect, or did that answer your question?

So you are saying he told the DCO that he can't piss because he has to go bet on a game. If you can point me to that, I'd like to see it. Do you know when he went to bet? Do you know if he even had to physically go somewhere to bet? I'm pretty sure he could place a phone call.

Want proof?

So let's see what information you have. Don't duck out now. You've mentioned this betting thing a bunch of times. Let's see what you got.

Non-Threshold substances that are present would be flagged.

If it is a threshold substance, how the **** is Mayweather going to tell if the combined sample will be below the threshold. Yea, this seems like a fine conspiracy theory you got going. Nevermind that the ABP would notice any changes in his values, but I'll address that later. The point is...USADA helped him cheat....by mixing his dirty urine with clean urine? If you believe that, you're more of an idiot than I thought. This is the dumbest conspiracy theory ever concocted.

Yea. Pretty normal to me AND THE ****ING DCO THAT WAS FOLLOWING HIM AROUND, YOU MORON. Again, that's a DCO that you believe was not a part of this conspiracy theory. Probably the only reason you don't include the DCO is because you know your conspiracy theory gets further ripped apart if he is included. Only problem is, leaving him out of the conspiracy theory also makes this not work, you moron.

Shut the **** up. You are not an anti-doping expert. Experts already told you that you were wrong, you dope. Where the **** did you get your chemistry degree? Post it up, homie. If not...shut the **** up.

b) This would be an advantage for Floyd. "What? Are you saying that if it comes back dilute, we can delay this even more? Floyd laughing
                    WRONG. LMAOOOOOOOO. IF THE SAMPLE WAS DILUTE, THEY TAKE IT AND ANALYZE IT, BUT ALSO GET AN UNDILUTED SAMPLE. Don't believe me????

If the DCO’s specific gravity reading indicates that the Sample doesn’t have a Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis, then the DCO informs the Athlete that he/she is required to provide a further Sample.

The DCO sends all Samples collected to the Laboratory for analysis, irrespective of whether or not the Samples meet the requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis.

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau...4e_v1.0_en.pdf

LMAOOOO. See...this is a prime example of how you don't know what the **** you are talking about!!! So now your argument is that he purposely would hydrate too much and take the chance of them finding something in his dirty yet diluted sample? Did he measure out how much he would have to dilute for the dirty sample to pass? And then he did it all under the nose of the DCO? LMAO GIVE THE **** UP!!!

SO DID I DEFLECT, OR DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? LMAOOOO!!!! Let's see if you can admit that you are WRONGGGG. Come on. Say it! You don't just throw out diluted samples, and there is no guarantee that diluted samples will test negative, you dope!

ONCE AGAIN, NSAC IS NOT A SIGNATORY TO THE WADA CODE. THEY CAN, AND HAVE, ACCEPTED DILUTED SAMPLES BEFORE. THE LAB IS NOT REQUIRED TO ANALYZE ONLY UNDILUTED SAMPLES.

HOWEVER, USADA IS A SIGNATORY TO THE WADA CODE. USADA MUST HAVE AN UNDILUTED SAMPLE. THEY HAVE TO GET AN UNDILUTED SAMPLE OR END THE COLLECTION PROCESS. AN ATHLETE WHO IS DEEMED TO BE PURPOSELY DILUTING WILL BE HELD IN VIOLATION. WADA CODE....OF WHICH USADA HAS TO FOLLOW!

YOU DIDN'T SHOW ME SHlT. YOU TRIED TO SAY THAT WADA'S GUIDELINES FOR THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY TEST ARE FAULTY. AND YOU FAILED AND INSTEAD WENT WITH...BUT BUT BUT...DIAZ MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES HYDRATING. THAT'S ADMITTING FAILURE. GIVE UP.

1. You still won't recognize that the initial sample was probably given when the DCO first arrived, which makes sense to those of us with a brain.

2. Even when micro-dosing, it takes more than 6 hours for the substances to be untraceable. I thought YOU provided that information.

3. So Floyd was micro-dosing for nearly 2 months and was just guessing correctly when to stop. LMAOOO. Yea ok. You dum dum!

What about the ABP. Oh, I think you bring that up later.

And again, this is far too stupid to try. Give a partial dirty sample and hope that nothing comes up...yet Floyd paid off USADA. Paid them off to protect him and they can't even tell him when the DCO is coming? Can't ensure that his urine sample is taken only after the IV? Dumbest plan ever.

USADA/WADA
                    LMAOOOO. By dilution? Nope. Just told you that he was required to give an undiluted sample. So you are WRONG.

Infusing prohibited substances....that aren't found right after the IV??? LMAOOOO. You aren't this stupid, are you?

So did I deflect, or did I answer this moronic implication you are throwing out there?

Let me help you out:
                    1. He gave a sample from before the IV which was likely not after delaying. He told you his urine was dark, the DCO witnessed whatever condition he had...this was obviously not after rehydrating.

2. Ohhhh, it was so bad. He used 2 separate solutions. One had....VITAMIN C. Oh, the horror! Let me remind you, the urine was tested directly after the IV. So are you ready to add the Independent WADA lab to this conspiracy theory, or what?

3. Go find the medical records. Maybe that will help you out, because without them, you are useless. Let me remind you, the TUEC as well as WADA know the reasons for the 2 solutions. One approved them....and this approval was sent to WADA to be reviewed. Do you think they had anything to hide? Certainly doesn't seem like it, does it?

OH MY GOD. YOU ARE BEYOND ******ED. THE URINE WAS TESTED AFTER THE IV FOR PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. ARE YOU NOW SPECULATING THAT FLOYD, RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DCO, ORDERED UP SOME NEW KIND OF PED THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT. LMAO. THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY IS GETTING GOOD. TELL ME MORE!

HIS SAMPLES FAILED WHEN TESTED FOR EPO WITH THE URINE TEST. THAT IS ON RECORD. HE ALSO FAILED A FEW TIMES THAT WERE COVERED UP BY UCI. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, THESE WERE NOT WADA TESTS. AND MOST OF ALL...USADA WAS IN HIS ASS WITH A FLASHLIGHT...BUT NOW THEY ARE SO WILLING TO HELP FLOYD CHEAT? YEA, OK.

LMAOOO. OK...TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS, LITTLE GUY.

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEN A GUY MICRODOXING FOR 8-10 WEEKS....AND A GUY MICRODOSING OVER A 6 YEAR PERIOD AND GETTING AWAY WITH 130 DRUG TESTS. IF HE NEEDED AN IV ALL OF A SUDDEN AFTER ALL THAT TIME OF MASTERING THIS SYSTEM....HIS VALUES WOULD BE OFF FOR THE FINAL TESTS. ESPECIALLY WITH THE PARTIAL SAMLPE BEFORE THE IV. REMEMBER. UNDILUTED SAMPLE WAS TESTED....YET NO DIFFERENT VALUES. AND YOU STILL SAY HE TOOK THE IV TO MASK PEDS???? HE MICRODOSED FOR 6 YEARS FOR HIS VALUES TO REMAIN STABLE....AND GUESSED JUST THE RIGHT TIME TO BEAT THE WHAT...17 HOURS WHEN HE NEEDED IT TO BE OUT OF HIS SYSTEM IN....OVER 6 YEARS????? IMPOSSIBLE.

OK. So a new PED that can defeat CIR testing is being used now. USADA already told you that though they do CIR testing, they think there is a better way. THE ABP.

So what's the point of what you are saying?

1. Undiluted sample.
                    2. Partial sample before the IV
                    3. Partial sample after the IV
                    4. No prohibited substances found
                    5. ABP data for 6 years...over 130 random tests
                    6. Nothing but pure speculation about your micro-dosing theory. Let's conveniently say Manny AcneBack Pacquiao was micro-dosing. How you like that?

All That, yet Mayweather suddenly needs an IV to mask.....and nothing at all is off in his athelte biological passport from testing this undiluted sample in which he needed to take an IV to pass...apparently only because he needed to dilute a threshold substance just enough.....and he knew exactly how much piss would be in the initial sample and how much hydrating he would need to dilute it just enough....and also knew how to not hydrate too much so that he could pass the specific gravity test....and knew when to stop micro-dosing...but didn't know well enough so he needed about 6 hours....?????

BULLSHlT. You're a dummy. Your conspiracy theory has too many big ass holes! GIVE UP AND SHUT UP. THIS IS OVER.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 03-07-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

What a joke. Responding with bullshlt is something to be proud of? You aren't fooling anyone. You're a garbage poster and it's always easy the kick you around. You should have given up a long time ago. Ok. I'll kick you around some more.

A. Long delay? When did he give the first sample? Makes sense that it was when the DCO first arrived, no? He had to attempt then, just as he did for the Mosley fight. DCO arrived, he urinated, didn't fill it up, then he waited. So no, there was no long delay before the partial sample that was given BEFORE the IV.

B. Who knows what happened???? The DCO who never left his sight maybe? And let me remind you before you try to spin this...this is a DCO that you believe was NOT a part of any conspiracy, right?

This is the DCO's job....to know what the **** is happening. What's wrong with you?

Now did I deflect, or did that answer your question?

So you are saying he told the DCO that he can't piss because he has to go bet on a game. If you can point me to that, I'd like to see it. Do you know when he went to bet? Do you know if he even had to physically go somewhere to bet? I'm pretty sure he could place a phone call.

Want proof?

So let's see what information you have. Don't duck out now. You've mentioned this betting thing a bunch of times. Let's see what you got.

Non-Threshold substances that are present would be flagged.

If it is a threshold substance, how the **** is Mayweather going to tell if the combined sample will be below the threshold. Yea, this seems like a fine conspiracy theory you got going. Nevermind that the ABP would notice any changes in his values, but I'll address that later. The point is...USADA helped him cheat....by mixing his dirty urine with clean urine? If you believe that, you're more of an idiot than I thought. This is the dumbest conspiracy theory ever concocted.

Yea. Pretty normal to me AND THE ****ING DCO THAT WAS FOLLOWING HIM AROUND, YOU MORON. Again, that's a DCO that you believe was not a part of this conspiracy theory. Probably the only reason you don't include the DCO is because you know your conspiracy theory gets further ripped apart if he is included. Only problem is, leaving him out of the conspiracy theory also makes this not work, you moron.

Shut the **** up. You are not an anti-doping expert. Experts already told you that you were wrong, you dope. Where the **** did you get your chemistry degree? Post it up, homie. If not...shut the **** up.

WRONG. LMAOOOOOOOO. IF THE SAMPLE WAS DILUTE, THEY TAKE IT AND ANALYZE IT, BUT ALSO GET AN UNDILUTED SAMPLE. Don't believe me????

If the DCO’s specific gravity reading indicates that the Sample doesn’t have a Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis, then the DCO informs the Athlete that he/she is required to provide a further Sample.

The DCO sends all Samples collected to the Laboratory for analysis, irrespective of whether or not the Samples meet the requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis.

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau...4e_v1.0_en.pdf

LMAOOOO. See...this is a prime example of how you don't know what the **** you are talking about!!! So now your argument is that he purposely would hydrate too much and take the chance of them finding something in his dirty yet diluted sample? Did he measure out how much he would have to dilute for the dirty sample to pass? And then he did it all under the nose of the DCO? LMAO GIVE THE **** UP!!!

SO DID I DEFLECT, OR DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? LMAOOOO!!!! Let's see if you can admit that you are WRONGGGG. Come on. Say it! You don't just throw out diluted samples, and there is no guarantee that diluted samples will test negative, you dope!

ONCE AGAIN, NSAC IS NOT A SIGNATORY TO THE WADA CODE. THEY CAN, AND HAVE, ACCEPTED DILUTED SAMPLES BEFORE. THE LAB IS NOT REQUIRED TO ANALYZE ONLY UNDILUTED SAMPLES.

HOWEVER, USADA IS A SIGNATORY TO THE WADA CODE. USADA MUST HAVE AN UNDILUTED SAMPLE. THEY HAVE TO GET AN UNDILUTED SAMPLE OR END THE COLLECTION PROCESS. AN ATHLETE WHO IS DEEMED TO BE PURPOSELY DILUTING WILL BE HELD IN VIOLATION. WADA CODE....OF WHICH USADA HAS TO FOLLOW!

YOU DIDN'T SHOW ME SHlT. YOU TRIED TO SAY THAT WADA'S GUIDELINES FOR THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY TEST ARE FAULTY. AND YOU FAILED AND INSTEAD WENT WITH...BUT BUT BUT...DIAZ MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES HYDRATING. THAT'S ADMITTING FAILURE. GIVE UP.

1. You still won't recognize that the initial sample was probably given when the DCO first arrived, which makes sense to those of us with a brain.

2. Even when micro-dosing, it takes more than 6 hours for the substances to be untraceable. I thought YOU provided that information.

3. So Floyd was micro-dosing for nearly 2 months and was just guessing correctly when to stop. LMAOOO. Yea ok. You dum dum!

What about the ABP. Oh, I think you bring that up later.

And again, this is far too stupid to try. Give a partial dirty sample and hope that nothing comes up...yet Floyd paid off USADA. Paid them off to protect him and they can't even tell him when the DCO is coming? Can't ensure that his urine sample is taken only after the IV? Dumbest plan ever.

LMAOOOO. By dilution? Nope. Just told you that he was required to give an undiluted sample. So you are WRONG.

Infusing prohibited substances....that aren't found right after the IV??? LMAOOOO. You aren't this stupid, are you?

So did I deflect, or did I answer this moronic implication you are throwing out there?

Let me help you out:
                      1. He gave a sample from before the IV which was likely not after delaying. He told you his urine was dark, the DCO witnessed whatever condition he had...this was obviously not after rehydrating.

2. Ohhhh, it was so bad. He used 2 separate solutions. One had....VITAMIN C. Oh, the horror! Let me remind you, the urine was tested directly after the IV. So are you ready to add the Independent WADA lab to this conspiracy theory, or what?

3. Go find the medical records. Maybe that will help you out, because without them, you are useless. Let me remind you, the TUEC as well as WADA know the reasons for the 2 solutions. One approved them....and this approval was sent to WADA to be reviewed. Do you think they had anything to hide? Certainly doesn't seem like it, does it?

OH MY GOD. YOU ARE BEYOND ******ED. THE URINE WAS TESTED AFTER THE IV FOR PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. ARE YOU NOW SPECULATING THAT FLOYD, RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DCO, ORDERED UP SOME NEW KIND OF PED THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT. LMAO. THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY IS GETTING GOOD. TELL ME MORE!

HIS SAMPLES FAILED WHEN TESTED FOR EPO WITH THE URINE TEST. THAT IS ON RECORD. HE ALSO FAILED A FEW TIMES THAT WERE COVERED UP BY UCI. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, THESE WERE NOT WADA TESTS. AND MOST OF ALL...USADA WAS IN HIS ASS WITH A FLASHLIGHT...BUT NOW THEY ARE SO WILLING TO HELP FLOYD CHEAT? YEA, OK.

LMAOOO. OK...TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS, LITTLE GUY.

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEN A GUY MICRODOXING FOR 8-10 WEEKS....AND A GUY MICRODOSING OVER A 6 YEAR PERIOD AND GETTING AWAY WITH 130 DRUG TESTS. IF HE NEEDED AN IV ALL OF A SUDDEN AFTER ALL THAT TIME OF MASTERING THIS SYSTEM....HIS VALUES WOULD BE OFF FOR THE FINAL TESTS. ESPECIALLY WITH THE PARTIAL SAMLPE BEFORE THE IV. REMEMBER. UNDILUTED SAMPLE WAS TESTED....YET NO DIFFERENT VALUES. AND YOU STILL SAY HE TOOK THE IV TO MASK PEDS???? HE MICRODOSED FOR 6 YEARS FOR HIS VALUES TO REMAIN STABLE....AND GUESSED JUST THE RIGHT TIME TO BEAT THE WHAT...17 HOURS WHEN HE NEEDED IT TO BE OUT OF HIS SYSTEM IN....OVER 6 YEARS????? IMPOSSIBLE.

OK. So a new PED that can defeat CIR testing is being used now. USADA already told you that though they do CIR testing, they think there is a better way. THE ABP.

So what's the point of what you are saying?

1. Undiluted sample.
                      2. Partial sample before the IV
                      3. Partial sample after the IV
                      4. No prohibited substances found
                      5. ABP data for 6 years...over 130 random tests
                      6. Nothing but pure speculation about your micro-dosing theory. Let's conveniently say Manny AcneBack Pacquiao was micro-dosing. How you like that?

All That, yet Mayweather suddenly needs an IV to mask.....and nothing at all is off in his athelte biological passport from testing this undiluted sample in which he needed to take an IV to pass...apparently only because he needed to dilute a threshold substance just enough.....and he knew exactly how much piss would be in the initial sample and how much hydrating he would need to dilute it just enough....and also knew how to not hydrate too much so that he could pass the specific gravity test....and knew when to stop micro-dosing...but didn't know well enough so he needed about 6 hours....?????

BULLSHlT. You're a dummy. Your conspiracy theory has too many big ass holes! GIVE UP AND SHUT UP. THIS IS OVER.

Comment

Working...
                      X