Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Why Keep The Judge Who Scored First Fight For GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds Like excuses from a DROWNING

Damn, he sure is worried that one judge paid off is not enough

Comment

The judges won't matter this time, Clenela is pulling a no mas.

Comment

They should change all the judges, this is wrong. Real Mexicans are with Canelo all the way. It's like when you have a team for better or worst you are a fan till the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          you basically admitted that you can't thi k of anyone who would even come close to having that many ridiculous scorecards in their favor. Hold that L and stfu

I did no such thing

on the other thread..... you accused me of saying/doing things that were nothing of the sort..... about HALF-A-DOZEN TIMES lol

show us your research..... ya know, the research that you MUST have done in order to make such a HUGE whopping statement

I will wait

in the meantime, feel free to make up more dumb shht, and to put words in my mouth another half-dozen times lol

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I did no such thing

on the other thread..... you accused me of saying/doing things that were nothing of the sort..... about HALF-A-DOZEN TIMES lol

show us your research..... ya know, the research that you MUST have done in order to make such a HUGE whopping statement

I will wait

in the meantime, feel free to make up more dumb shht, and to put words in my mouth another half-dozen times lol
            I already listed the facts. You responded by saying bollocks (wtf that gay s*** is) so I told you to prove me wrong and you couldn't. Fail. Yet another L. I'm already 53-0 against you. Broke Floyd's record and it was easier work than when he beat Canelo 12 rounds to 0. You should've learned by now that you're not on my level.

Comment

That judge is back again since he's the only one that scored the bout correctly for GGG. Tired of Canelo getting decisions he doesn't deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                I already listed the facts. You responded by saying bollocks (wtf that gay s*** is) so I told you to prove me wrong and you couldn't. Fail. Yet another L. I'm already 53-0 against you. Broke Floyd's record and it was easier work than when he beat Canelo 12 rounds to 0. You should've learned by now that you're not on my level.

you did not " list facts ".... you pulled rubbish out of your ass

I asked you to list " the facts " from your research

ya know..... the research that you MUST have performed in order to ensure that the HUGE WHOPPING story you just told is accurate

I will wait for..... " your facts " lol

Comment

without Byrd there would be no "controversy" to speak about. the other two cards were respectable. she single handedly caused the fire storm.

Comment

Because he didn’t score it 10-2 in favor of GGG. Mental ******ation must be a side effect of Clenbuterol.

Comment

If anyone needs an example of Canelo tripping over himself, this is it. He can't get out of the way of his own stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X