Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Why Keep The Judge Who Scored First Fight For GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.

Comment

How embarrassing to be known for the most ridiculous scorecards. You cant even defend this. I never read a Canelo Nuthugger defend this but it would be hilarious if one tried.
      Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      draw vs Floyd, 10 rounds to 2 vs trout, 9 rounds to 3 vs lara, 11 rounds to 1 vs cotto, 10 rounds to 2 vs ggg. Name 1 fighter with 5 more absurd scorecards.. Ever! I'll wait.

Comment

Because that judge is the only one who scored the fight correctly? You want Adelaide Byrd?
        You lost gingernuts, you got beat fair in a competitive fight but you definitely lost more rounds.
        ****ing soulless robot. Smash him GGG

Comment

Thank you Admin , no time for ******ity from quacks like Pitta.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
            Because that judge is the only one who scored the fight correctly? You want Adelaide Byrd?
            You lost gingernuts, you got beat fair in a competitive fight but you definitely lost more rounds.
            ****ing soulless robot. Smash him GGG
            And thats why he doesnt want to keep that judge. He only wants judges that gift him 9 or 10 rounds to him. He always gets ridiculous scorecards. I Hope GGG beats him up convincingly, this is coming from a Méxican fan.

Comment

Uh..... maybe because he was the only one not crooked or incompetent. Who does Canelo want... Eugenia Williams? At any rate, being in Las Vegas again, Golovkin had better finish him or he'll just get robbed again.

Comment

Clenelo wanted his Mother, Father and his brother as the judges.

Comment

I cant, for the life of me, understand why “The BIGGEST fight in boxing” does not do ANYTHING for me??? I am not the slightest bit excited for this fight. Sure i am without question going to tune in and watch it, but like i said i am not the slightest bit excited for it. I guess it because i can give two shts about either fighter. I really dont care who wins or loses. Moral of the story basically is does anyone else feel the same as me? or am i being rediculous?

Comment

you are not worried about it but you repeat it 3 times. sure you are not worried? i thought GGG was the crybaby. canelo shouldn't be talking about judges, dude lost every second of the mayweather fight and somehow he got a draw in one card. seriously, stfu and stay away from that "meat".

Comment

Now I’m convinced Canelo and other boxers read our posts here when they are bored. I SAID THAT EARLIER TODAY!!! Why keep Moretti when he scored for GGG and I don’t even like Canelo-LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X