Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Why Keep The Judge Who Scored First Fight For GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't he going for the knockout? I seriously don't understand this guy, why would you want to piss off judges in anyway...YOU GOT A DRAW ON A JUDGE CARD AGAINST FLOYD IN VEGAS....A DRAW!! I would be kissing judge a$$ til I retire.

Comment

Dont worry Canelo just ask Oscar...

He has a plan trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
        I can't believe he asked that. Who's the pr guy for canelo?
        Kitchen Utensils De La Hoya. He's a BLAST to take to parties! He can make almost anything disappear and then reappear. Only problem is whatever disappears smells like sht when it comes back. Oscar says that's part of the teleportation/time altering process and that's just normal...

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Dont worry Canelo just ask Oscar...

He has a plan trust me.
          I'm expecting Oscar to check himself into rehab before Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            And this is why canelo is so unlikeable. The guy has had some of the worst scorecards in his favor in the history of boxing. (not an exaggeration) yet he still complains about someone else getting favorable scoring in a fight that he deserved to lose. He's taken the crown as biggest diva in boxing by far.
            This. Dude, skated against Lara and Trout and even got a bullsh&t score against Floyd when he lost, and 80% of fans thought he lost against GGG.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Kitchen Utensils De La Hoya. He's a BLAST to take to parties! He can make almost anything disappear and then reappear. Only problem is whatever disappears smells like sht when it comes back. Oscar says that's part of the teleportation/time altering process and that's just normal...

Comment

Smh always the excuses with this guy. Excusnelo

Comment

....The guy has had some of the worst scorecards in his favor in the history of boxing. (not an exaggeration)....

you talk BOLLOCKS !!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

you talk BOLLOCKS !!
                  draw vs Floyd, 10 rounds to 2 vs trout, 9 rounds to 3 vs lara, 11 rounds to 1 vs cotto, 10 rounds to 2 vs ggg. Name 1 fighter with 5 more absurd scorecards.. Ever! I'll wait.

Comment

draw vs Floyd, 10 rounds to 2 vs trout, 9 rounds to 3 vs lara, 11 rounds to 1 vs cotto, 10 rounds to 2 vs ggg. Name 1 fighter with 5 more absurd scorecards.. Ever! I'll wait.

..... how the fk would you know, you casual-fan ****** ?

show me your research ?

research..... ya know, the obvious action that you MUST have performed in order to justify such an outlandish claim

I will wait lol

Comment

Please knock out the F@ggot canela

Comment

Working...
                      X