Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Why Keep The Judge Who Scored First Fight For GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    draw vs Floyd, 10 rounds to 2 vs trout, 9 rounds to 3 vs lara, 11 rounds to 1 vs cotto, 10 rounds to 2 vs ggg. Name 1 fighter with 5 more absurd scorecards.. Ever! I'll wait.
    Man, you coming w straight facts. Canelo should have just shut his mouth on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      draw vs Floyd, 10 rounds to 2 vs trout, 9 rounds to 3 vs lara, 11 rounds to 1 vs cotto, 10 rounds to 2 vs ggg. Name 1 fighter with 5 more absurd scorecards.. Ever! I'll wait.

kid, EVERY FIGHTER who was blatantly robbed is worse than the rubbish you are crying about..... because no outcome of any Canelo fight was affected by that scoring, including Golovkin

Comment

Can't wait to see what excuses you Triple g nuttriders are gonna have Sunday morning If Canelo wins the fight..
        I would love to see at least one of you haters man up and give Canelo his props. At least one of you clowns..

Comment

WOW now look at all the G-tard fangirls defend this....no shame at all, no dignity, so blatant in their hypocrisy.

Canelo, please fucc this boy up again, thereby banishing lil'Gina and his f4ggot fangirls from this site. Hopefully this time the judges get it right or Canelo just knocks the ****** prick out

Comment

So they can be sure that they have at least one that is neutral; The other two we don't know. ****ing ginger wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Can't wait to see what excuses you Triple g nuttriders are gonna have Sunday morning If Canelo wins the fight..
              I would love to see at least one of you haters man up and give Canelo his props. At least one of you clowns..
              Yeah man agreed. I don't like your stinky ass at all but I can agree with you on this. With any luck we won't have to deal with G fans much longer

Comment

Kept him bc he’s the only mfr that got it right the first time Duh....

Comment

But will you?

Comment

Knock him the **** out, GGG!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      ..... how the fk would you know, you casual-fan ****** ?

show me your research ?

research..... ya know, the obvious action that you MUST have performed in order to justify such an outlandish claim

I will wait lol
                      you basically admitted that you can't thi k of anyone who would even come close to having that many ridiculous scorecards in their favor. Hold that L and stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X