Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Why Keep The Judge Who Scored First Fight For GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    you get dumber each time you post. I said name 1 fighter who has 5 more ridiculous scorecards in 5 fights than the ones I listed for Canelo and you mentioned 3 fights with all different fighters that were considered bad decisions by many. That's not helping your pathetic attempt at challenging my post. You're not even a worthy advisary. You're so ******, it's a wonder how you haven't killed yourself by accident yet.
    Lmao.

Why haven't you blocked the fool yet?

He has nothing that comes out of his mouth except hatred for certain fighters (especially Golovkin).

It was no surprise that when 80% of fans thought Canelo lost the first fight, and the fact that almost every professional boxer (that wasn't Mexican) thought Golovkin won, that he would still claim Golovkin lost/got outboxed/easily beaten/etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      you get dumber each time you post. I said name 1 fighter who has 5 more ridiculous scorecards in 5 fights than the ones I listed for Canelo and you mentioned 3 fights with all different fighters that were considered bad decisions by many. That's not helping your pathetic attempt at challenging my post. You're not even a worthy advisary. You're so ******, it's a wonder how you haven't killed yourself by accident yet.

kid, they were genuine robberies, and each of those poor scores affected the fight result..... your crybaby list did nothing of the sort

" worst in boxing history EVER (no exaggeration) "

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        Either English isn't your strong suit, being non-native English-speaking, or you are intentionally lying.

In the original statement he mentioned far more than the GGG fight, but you somehow omitted that now, didn't you?
        Care to explain that discrepancy?
        Either you are lying or you can't read.
        Pick one, idiot.
        Those are your only options.

Liar or can't read.

care to explain how anything you wrote compares with GENUINE robberies

stop crying about nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          Lmao.

Why haven't you blocked the fool yet?

He has nothing that comes out of his mouth except hatred for certain fighters (especially Golovkin).

It was no surprise that when 80% of fans thought Canelo lost the first fight, and the fact that almost every professional boxer (that wasn't Mexican) thought Golovkin won, that he would still claim Golovkin lost/got outboxed/easily beaten/etc.
          you're right, I'd have better success debating with the wall than this fool.

Comment

• Because Golovkin deserved the W

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Nelo only got 1 that he didn't deserve & that was the draw card in the Floyd fight. You have a next excuse?
              Lara, Trout, Juarez, Villanueva...NEXT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Easy. The judge will score it for canelo this time no matter what. GGG needs a knock out or he is losing
                If he knocks him out he gets a draw or disqualification.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  care to explain how anything you wrote compares with GENUINE robberies

stop crying about nothing
                  Liar it is then.
                  LIAR

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    Liar it is then.
                    LIAR

none of the rubbish he mentioned, and none of the rubbish you mentioned, even affected the result of one single

EVERY genuine robbery is more to cry about, than the rubbish you are crying about

grow up, and find something real to cry about lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      none of the rubbish he mentioned, and none of the rubbish you mentioned, even affected the result of one single

EVERY genuine robbery is more to cry about, than the rubbish you are crying about

grow up, and find something real to cry about lol
                      How did your boy get a draw against Mayweather?
                      That wasn't a robbery?

Comment

Working...
                      X