Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar busted with another woman while married!! (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    You don’t get pu$$y lmao let alone side pu$$y you dork
    i fuck lots of pussies but unlike you your boyfriend shoulderroll have been boning and raping your stinky ass and nostrils on a daily basis!

Comment

Look at all these hypocrites acting like women LMFAO..Acting like they wouldn't trip over themselves to smash that.

Comment

translate that ****

Comment

Oscar's family man good guy image has always been a lie. If you gon creep on a ***** don't be self-righteous about it.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            LMAO now y’all don’t care about boxers personal lives. Boxingscene is weird lol
            He's not necessarily doing anything wrong. Maybe his marriage is lost and he's dating someone else. Maybe he's not divorcing because his wife is demanding millions and properties.

That's totally different from being convicted for beating women or other criminal acts. Where did I care about personal life of boxers?

Comment

I don't think Oscar has been with his wife in quite a long time. I guess people missed the story last year when Oscar said he and his wife went through a divorce. She lives in PR, Oscar lives in LA. They separated ages ago.

Comment

Yeah I can't blame him

Comment

why is this thread even here?

Comment

Millie is going to take over GBP once she divorces him and take it all

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                      i fuck lots of pussies but unlike you your boyfriend shoulderroll have been boning and raping your stinky ass and nostrils on a daily basis!
                      Who are you trying to look cool for? There’s no way your corny ass has sex with women.

“Nostril banging” yea I’m sure all the women love your sense of humor

Comment

Working...
                      X