Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar busted with another woman while married!! (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's the golden boy, he can do whatever he wants.

When this dude signed with top rank, top rank brought him on a massive shopping spree and it was pretty well known Oscar, would go around drinking, doing drugs, and ****ing mad hoes out, even while training for fights.

The fake Oscar you see on tv, is just for show, real Oscar is a party animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      i fuck lots of pussies but unlike you your boyfriend shoulderroll have been boning and raping your stinky ass and nostrils on a daily basis!
      You're just some ****** with Jon Snow posters all over his room. You couldn't get laid in a wh*rehouse.

Comment

look at her asss! :wank:

Comment

Lol. Damn. Any one of you with a girl like that you’d be hitting it. Only ****** hate on that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Let's leave Jack Dempsey out of this.
            Got proof or a source? Or are you just another Travesty flunky?

Comment

Oscar got a nice side piece! Imagine if any one of us with a girl with a lovely ass like that sweating you and a reporter pops outta nowhere!? Oscar played it cool imo. Any dude on blow, has money, the girl is loving it, doesn’t mean he’s getting assss yet, but to live every moment is good. His wife would be naive in thinking that blow makes every dude horny ass foook

Only ****** complain about this stuff. I hope Broner or Paulie get sloppy seconds from the riches of GBP

Comment

wow.....

you can tell a few here gets zero pussay

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Who are you trying to look cool for? There’s no way your corny ass has *** with women.

“Nostril ****ing” yea I’m sure all the women love your sense of humor
                  You're just some ****** with Jon Snow posters all over his room. You couldn't get laid in a wh*rehouse.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and yet again, both phaggots backing up each other. we already knew that both of you fuck each other stinky asses and nostrils.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and yet again, both phaggots backing up each other. we already knew that both of you fuck each other stinky asses and nostrils.
                    I think you're the only person on this entire forum who thinks "nostril fucking" is a clever or funny insult.

Comment

I think you're the only person on this entire forum who thinks "nostril fucking" is a clever or funny insult.
                      ask that to yourself and beloved boyfriend aka the village idiot.

don't get mad at me I'm just pointing out your fetish with nose fucking.

Comment

Working...
                      X