Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar busted with another woman while married!! (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well his wife does look like a bltch

Good for him

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and yet again, both phaggots backing up each other. we already knew that both of you fuck each other stinky asses and nostrils.
      Just stop trying to look cool lol. Nobody on here believes you’re ***ing any, let alone multiple women. This isn’t high school you don’t have to lie to kick it

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Well his wife does look like a bltch

Good for him
        Lol. Oscar took fishnets to a whole other game!!!! Oscar smashing that fat ass like a Don, sniffing coke off that bumhole like DiCaprio in the Wolf of Wall Street. Mexican style!!

Comment

look at her face doe when he said "no hay nada no hay nada" damn that must have been one awkward ass drive back after this lmao

also, damn she BAD.

Comment

Boy see how fast they broke their hold on eachother.Da mn I would LOVE to play some poker with ODLH that sh ite was all over his face lol.

Comment

Oscar you motor boatin’ son of a !!

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                look at her face doe when he said "no hay nada no hay nada" damn that must have been one awkward ass drive back after this lmao

also, damn she BAD.
                That hoe didn’t feel anything awkward. Lol. She knows what she’s doing as any girl is with a dude that has a chick. She felt bad for Oscar’s publicity, nothing more

Comment

Damn! Way to go Oscar, that chick is fine!! Winning back some street cred after the fishnets debacle

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Just stop trying to look cool lol. Nobody on here believes you’re ***ing any, let alone multiple women. This isn’t high school you don’t have to lie to kick it
                    awwwwww, village idiot is mad just like his phaggot boyfriend. i don't know if idiot's mad about oscar having an affair or me for exposing his nose fetish. ummmmm, probably both...

Comment

Big woop. Monogamy is a western creation and is against our nature. You love your mother and father, you love all your children. You can love more than one woman. I'll marry another wife if I so desire. Beauty of Islam: in sync with nature.

Comment

Working...
                      X