Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Guerrero, Monaghan-Browne 7/15 at Nassau Coliseum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a good card. I heard some of it will be split between FS1(Fox sports 1) with the main action on FOX.
    The Same night HBO will also air Miguel Berchelt-Takashi Miura and Joe Smith Jr.-Sullivan Barrera.

Great night on the horizon! Boxingscene will be hopping!!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      U are acting like Berto vs Porter was a big fight lol. The building was over half empty and piss poor ratings on showtime. Who has Berto ever best to be mentioned as part of a big fight lol. Jesus Soto Karass starched this bum. U should log off forever if u think that was a big fight. I will give u Thurman Garcia but that's it.
      It was as still a competitive fight and a good win for Porter. It's alright to acknowledge some of the positives. I always felt like Berto was too small for the division and Porter served him up the same way he did my boy Paulie.

Comment

I thought it would be Joe Smith Jr. vs. Marcus Browne at Nassau, but this will do fine. Nice card. Omar finally comes back...WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          crawford vs gamboa, molina, beltran etc all sold over 10k tickets. Way more than bum berto vs porter moron lmaoooo
          crawford gamboa was in omaha idiot... Thats crawfords hometown... Jeez you are slow... Crawford cant even sell 4 thousand in new york lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
            even your name alone says it all...your 1001 excuses ready to happen.
            if omar wins and your dreams come true i will give you props

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
              Good fight that will be a war I got Omar
              ... My kid Omar Figueroa Jr is finally back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                YES. He had multiple hand injuries. Hopefully the long layoff helped a lil...
                ... "battling hand and elbow injuries"...

http://www.themonitor.com/sports/aft...897f3337f.html

Comment

PBC really makes a lot of head scratching decisions. This card lacks in star power for network primetime and with all the fighters haymon has you would think you would want a better headliner for this date then Guerrero who has basically lost every fight he's been in on PBC. Including his last 2 fights and lost his 2 network primetime fights. So PBC fans only know him as a constant loser facing a guy who's been MIA for 2 years.

And even if you say well their styles should make for an entertaining fight despite neither a top fighter right now why the phuk is this fight in NY? You have a cali kid vs a Texas kid both Mexican decent with fanbases on the westcoast. Neither has ever fought in NY and only Guerrero has fought 1 time his entire career on the east coast period otherwise they have fought exclusively on the westcoast. This fight makes more sense as undercard fight or main event on the westcoast for Spike type card.

Comment

wAR Guerrero!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Does he really think he's fooling anyone???
                      In his feeble mind, I think he does. He toned it down a lil bit but he will start again.

Comment

Working...
                      X