No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Guerrero, Monaghan-Browne 7/15 at Nassau Coliseum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BWC View Post
    I think they'll still try to get Wilder-Stiverne or Wilder-Ortiz August or September..
    Yea probably right. I hope so anyway. Ideally Ortiz over Stiverne for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I'm so glad he's back also. Good kid, big heart.

Better than cowardly crap we just saw last week with the soccer flop/stay down and the suker punch then sneak out of the arena on your hands and knees crawling...
      ... I was first impressed by Figueroa Jr during an interview near the ring -- the kid was well spoken, intelligent, but humble as well... I knew that he has rigged hands since he was 22-23...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Andre Dirrell pulled a Kapernick move last week.

I would be ASHAMED of i had to flop and stay down to win a fight.

Better to stand up and take your BEATING and lose then to stay down like a coward and win...

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
          you idiot top rank was giving away so many tickets for this fight... Michael montero even did a video about it on youtube.... You are sonning yourself with lazy lies....
          8k for Crawford Diaz. 8k for Berto Porter. Next. Nice try. PBC always papers the house.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            8k for crawford diaz. 8k for berto porter. Next. Nice try. Pbc always papers the house.
            just like all promoters pepper the house... Like crawford diaz was and bradley chavez was and bradley rios was lmfao.... Keel sonning yourself

Comment

these are good undercard fights, but none of them are headliners.
              Guerrero Vs Figueroa? Stylistical good matchup, they will fight on the inside until the bell rings, but both guys dont operate at the elite level.
              Browne Vs Monaghan? Good fight. two undefeated prospects fighting to get one step further to a title shot.
              Pedraza Vs Herring? Both guys on a path to get back in the mix, interesting matchup.
              Szpillka Vs Kownacki? Szpillka is alright and I've followed Kownacki since he was featured on pbc undercards.

Comment

Working...
              X