No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Guerrero, Monaghan-Browne 7/15 at Nassau Coliseum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
    he is going to get dominated.... what does picking a round have to do with anything..... he might get stopped or goes 12 but he will get dominated.... if i was picking a stoppage i would pick a round dummy....
    No you don't pick a round because...

Unlike you Bi@TCH I take the over.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      its a showtime opener at best. Who is Guerrero's best win? Aydin? Berto? It isn't a risk. Figueroa has fought at the weight before too. He missed weight at 140. Neither guy is that good. Its embarrassing this is headlining on Fox. Should be opening up the Stevenson Fonfara telecast instead
      It's an oddball matchup but it offers all action on another level......and the fact is, at higher levels, many big fights have turned out to be duds so I'll take it.

Comment

he is going to get dominated.... what does picking a round have to do with anything..... he might get stopped or goes 12 but he will get dominated.... if i was picking a stoppage i would pick a round dummy....
        Clowns like this say Destroyed, DOMINATE, but then mean it might go 12 rounds???

Bi@TCH then pick how many rounds he wins by??? On the AVERAGE of ALL 3 cards you lil SNAKE, WEASEL.

Comment

I see these RTARDS type ALL the TIME!!!! ALWAYS, ALWAYS, have EXCUSES!!!! He was Robbed!! Weight drained, NOT fair, Judges blind!

Don't trust a WORD this guy says.

Comment

Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
            no you don't pick a round because...

unlike you bi@tch i take the over.
            what round are you picking fatty fig to get knocked out?

Comment

Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
              i see these rtards type all the time!!!! Always, always, have excuses!!!! He was robbed!! Weight drained, not fair, judges blind!

Don't trust a word this guy says.
              hey flava flav? Stop crying

Comment

no one ever said broner would beat the s out of maidana... keep dreaming..... omar the fatty is getting destroyed! Viva Guerrero!
                Even your NAME alone says it all...Your 1001 excuses ready to happen.

Comment

manny sold those tickets genius....im talking about bradleys fight when he was the a side.... Against brandon rios... Sold like 3k tickets lmfao.... Porter berto sold more than the crawford fight also hahahaha... You keep getting owned mental midget
                  crawford vs Gamboa, Molina, Beltran etc all sold over 10k tickets. Way more than bum Berto vs porter moron lmaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    It's an oddball matchup but it offers all action on another level......and the fact is, at higher levels, many big fights have turned out to be duds so I'll take it.
                    You must want Rios Alvarado 4 if u like this fight and Kamegai Soto Karass 3 etc

Comment

Another great PBC card. 4 of the 6 fighters are undefeated and the main event is all action with little defense. Perfect for free TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X