No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Guerrero, Monaghan-Browne 7/15 at Nassau Coliseum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Yea I don't disagree for the platform, FOX, its on at its not a good fit.

I just think the fights have the potential to be fun. The polish HW battle. Browne is never in a boring fight. And Figueroa has been MIA for so long & is unproven at 147 so Guerrero doesn't seem like a bad fight to me. But yea this doesn't scream national TV prime time boxing show to me at all.

I'm assuming its because of Wilder not being on the card it overall looks lackluster cuz people have been suggesting this was his card for the last month or so. Matter of fact I believe on the Morning Punch In show the other day they were talking about Wilder fighting on this card still. So something musta f#cked up the plan & put them in a position where Figueroa vs Guerrero is the main event. I mean sh^t man while the fight is interesting to me its a FS1 or Bounce main event not a Fox main event.
    thats what I mean. This could open up Stevenson vs Fonfara broadcast. Neither guy sells tickets in NY or Canada anyway.

They should have put the Mikey Garcia vs Adrien Broner fight on the Fox card but I am sure that is too expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      That's what I don't understand??? Fig. usually does solid numbers in Texas... I thought Al learned from how Leo the last MExiCAN looked out of place in NY! There aren't MexiCAN in NY. That's a myth. PR's live in NY. Too god DAMN COLD up there!!!
      actually there are a lot of Mexicans in NY. I have cousins there. There are more Ricans there than Mexicans but still a lot of Mexicans and more Dominicans than Ricans or Mexicans.

Too cold? Too cold for Ricans and Dominis too but they are there.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        thats what I mean. This could open up Stevenson vs Fonfara broadcast. Neither guy sells tickets in NY or Canada anyway.

They should have put the Mikey Garcia vs Adrien Broner fight on the Fox card but I am sure that is too expensive
        Yeah. But they're weird And don't act MEXICAN lol. Northern and Southern Mexicans never get along....

Comment

Browne will beat Monaghan...IF he doesn't get frustrated and lose his marbles it will be by TKO/KO...

That main event sounds weak as hell...nobody in New York even knows who Figueroa or Guerrero is lol

Comment

Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
            ??? He didn't get his @ss kicked by burns. Here is the fight since you never saw it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6klbjacsem

it was close but not the sht your talking about... Ohh and since you love pbc soo much!!! Here is how they scored it.

8 rounds to 4 for omar!!!

http://www.premierboxingchampions.com/figueroa-vs-burns

figueroa landed head-snapping uppercuts seemingly at will.
            figueroa had burns hurt in round 11

my bad about the second pic!!! I forgot casual fans that don't know sht about like you don't count body shots...

pbc scores dont matter..... Even the mexican fans were booing lol.... I know the truth hurts your fan boy heart... Guerrero will drop and hurt this kid.....

Comment

Figueroa vs Guerrero is a Fight Of The Year Candidate stylistic match up that should be fun to watch!

Decent Card!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                u are acting like berto vs porter was a big fight lol. The building was over half empty and piss poor ratings on showtime. Who has berto ever best to be mentioned as part of a big fight lol. Jesus soto karass starched this bum. U should log off forever if u think that was a big fight. I will give u thurman garcia but that's it.
                they sold 8000 tickets for the fight..... Thats more than bernard hopkins last fight or timothy bradleys last fight or lomachenkos last fight lmfao..... Try again

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  POS's like this is why I kind of want to root for Kovalov... I like Ward a lot but this racist sht is unacceptable...
                  racist? what is racist in that statement? cant your read english?

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
                    racist? what is racist in that statement? cant your read english?
                    JAON SHAW

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
                      pbc scores dont matter..... Even the mexican fans were booing lol.... I know the truth hurts your fan boy heart... Guerrero will drop and hurt this kid.....
                      Bet he don't. 12 rounds i got or STFU.

What rounds you got Cleo??? Shaw like Broner was gonna beat the SHT out of Maidna???

Again STFU or take Guerrero by KO.

CLOWNS like u Always say I'm gonna lose until they start making excuses when I WIN
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-23-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X